Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

they were saying on the news that the sample wasn't urine. that makes the case weirder.

I'm guessing the person isn't required to produce a sample while the tester watches due to privacy reasons.

I recall in WWE that the wrestlers used something called a "wizinator", essentially a fake penis that could hold urine, to pass tests. Once that was found out, they had to lift up their shirts and submit a sample with the tester present.

Andy Maher on SEN on twitter is going with Scott Burns to be a lock in for the Adelaide coaching job.

Looks like another Clarko assistant coach being poached :think::think:

I think a few of them jumped the gun with the headlines, some have deleted them now.
IMO swapping urine and testing positive are just as bad as each other.

From a WADA perspective worse I think. If it was a narcotic then he’s just facing whatever penalty the AFL hands out but if it’s sample tampering then I think he’s looking at a four year ban. Same as if he was doing a full lance armstrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they were saying on the news that the sample wasn't urine. that makes the case weirder.

I'm guessing the person isn't required to produce a sample while the tester watches due to privacy reasons.

I recall in WWE that the wrestlers used something called a "wizinator", essentially a fake penis that could hold urine, to pass tests. Once that was found out, they had to lift up their shirts and submit a sample with the tester present.
The best bit out your post for me Cleavy is the premise that WWE “started” taking drug testing seriously post the “wizinator”.

The last I heard on Willie was failed to provide urine in a urine test. (And there was a lot of news updates)

Is that true?

Look I know some male idiots have been found to be pregnant during urine tests....

But not even knowing where urine comes from... if true Wow.

Though weirdly, he may now have a case though for not being guilty, dumbest man on the face of the earth. Who doesn't know what urine is. So therefore didn't know what to supply.

Weird 4 me we'll leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back