Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

The scene is set for the savvy clubs (Sydney, Hawthorn, West Coast and Geelong) to make some opportunistic trades.

Essendon and St Kilda have their finger on the trigger, pistol point directly at their feet.

Freo have already lost a toe.
Hahaha

Yup, they Freo'd the f**k outta that opportunity...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha

Yup, they Freo'd the f**k outta that opportunity...

Fox Footy have a good article by a guy talking to list managers, coaches, ceo's and recruiters.

End of the day Geelong and Hawthorn are the easiest to deal with followed by Richmond in recent times.

Essendon, now Freo and... go read the article it is actually a good read but you should be able to guess, unsuccessful teams are generally s**t to deal with but there are some exceptions both ways.

You can even work out generally who's saying things... the club who says Wrighty drove out to meet us and said this is why we need to do this, were really appreciative that someone would meet them as no one had ever done it b4, especially when they rated as a deal too good to pass up when they heard it.

Anyway I'm gonna see if the wife has any Jaegermeister left, and I'm not giving anymore clues on the paragraph above. BTW I don't drink the J.

Anyway I'm gonna see if the wife has any Jaegermeister left, and I'm not giving anymore clues on the paragraph above. BTW I don't drink the J.
You are such a saint.

I suppose they don't really have any sort of small forward do they ?

Bruce Mathieson is getting old and he's kid's ain't as generous as he gave some of the inheritence to Carlton, they missed out on.

Eddie is quick memberships and cash in the short term. Everyone likes Eddie, he's flashy and not an arrogant twat. Kind of the opposite to his Captain at Adelaide.

I think at this point Sydney need to walk

I reckon it’s what bombers want
Don’t want to offer him a contract extension so make the “deal” unpalatable and swans walk and Daniher has do stay

Don’t want to offer him a contract extension so make the “deal” unpalatable and swans walk and Daniher has do stay
Exactly. They won’t trade him unless they land a replacement which is why they are lurking around deals for other talls.

Honestly I think SOS is a decent list manager, he did tremendously well in how he set GWS up. I think the issue is that even club legends like SOS can have their plans soiled by the Carlton mafia.

Really?????

There's something a bit off about it all.
Daniher is clearly not happy, and they're clearly making it hard for him to leave.

Essendon should be gagging for a top 10 draft pick. Would give them a crack at the midfielder they actually need.

The scene is set for the savvy clubs (Sydney, Hawthorn, West Coast and Geelong) to make some opportunistic trades.

Essendon and St Kilda have their finger on the trigger, pistol point directly at their feet.

Freo have already lost a toe.
Instantly thought of Freo's theme song.

Freo lost a toe. Hit 'em real hard shot 'em off down below

So then the Bummers lose him for nothing next year

So then the Bummers lose him for nothing next year

not really - the afls famous formula will be trotted out and they’ll get a lovely reward

ideal scenario except when playing hawks is that he has an outstanding season and remains injury free and then leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back