Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2010
Above the floodline
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Absolute cocksmack, and of course he talks up Marshall like he is the second cuming as he dribbled in his pants sitting on his chair.

Except Marshall is a bloody good young player !

Don't forget he single-handedly beat Hawthorn this year.
But for that loss, we would have made the 8 (and potentially caused further damage in the finals).

I didn't click that link because I don't care what Del Santo thinks and I don't want to encourage SEN when they share his thoughts

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
And i hear fox are cutting staff. Bloody amazing some have survived really
him and Brad Johnson (Healy and Roos can go as far as I'm concerned as well). Then pay Meadows what she is worth and bring her back.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺

Interestingly, Barrett goes out of his way to mention some clubs actually refuse to deal with Dodoro. He also makes it pretty clear Daniher is without doubt goneskis as a free agent next year, which means The Scum will get compo'd one first rounder after knocking back pick 9 + pick 5. Never change Dodo!

Mar 15, 2009
Scarborough WA
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
All Blacks Green Bay

Interestingly, Barrett goes out of his way to mention some clubs actually refuse to deal with Dodoro. He also makes it pretty clear Daniher is without doubt goneskis as a free agent next year, which means The Scum will get compo'd one first rounder after knocking back pick 9 + pick 5. Never change Dodo!

Joe's first mistake was picking Essendon over Sydney in the first place.

This bit is so amusing - the irony that he wants out of the fishbowl only to be seen in Sydney - population 5 mil

“Daniher found himself out the front of the Balmain home of Sydney chief executive Tom Harley on July 25, largely due to a deep loathing of the constant public intrusion and interest in his private life in Melbourne.
Sydney – the city and the club – was his path to enlivening a once free but clearly shackled spirit.”

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn

It's fact, some clubs simply won't deal with Dodo anymore.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
This bit is so amusing - the irony that he wants out of the fishbowl only to be seen in Sydney - population 5 mil

“Daniher found himself out the front of the Balmain home of Sydney chief executive Tom Harley on July 25, largely due to a deep loathing of the constant public intrusion and interest in his private life in Melbourne.
Sydney – the city and the club – was his path to enlivening a once free but clearly shackled spirit.”

Yep. Did get spotted in the anonymous city

I reckon it a red herring like with Bud. You dont move for privacy then sign up with max markseon

Buzz Hawk

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2017
Buttox
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Buddy is the only recognisable AFL face in Sydney. The rest are invisible, including your Coniglios and your Cameron’s.
Trust Harley to live in the former working man’s enclave now inner city elite w***ers suburb of Balmain.

Buddy is the only recognisable AFL face in Sydney. The rest are invisible, including your Coniglios and your Cameron’s.
Trust Harley to live in the former working man’s enclave now inner city elite w***ers suburb of Balmain.

well the players can’t be doing it too tough either in the most expensive city in Australia 😏 if Tomlinson lives nearby

long way from the western suburbs

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Seems he still does okay in getting players to the club
Not hard when you drastically overpay for them because the AFL greenlit handing your 34 Drug Cheats "compensation" payments outside the salary cap.

I reckon it a red herring like with Bud. You dont move for privacy then sign up with max markseon
It still surprises me how many Hawthorn supporters bought the spin he was moving to Sydney "for the lifestyle" and to "get away from the spotlight". 😆

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back