Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, if you're going to try and be both alarmist and rational in the same post then you're going to struggle. The website repeatedly sited by grumbleguts, the guy you feel you must defend, says itself that you cannot use the simple technique for determining global mortality that you use in the post above to claim 6.4% mortality. You are inflammatory. The fact that you feel the need to defend your inflammatory rhetoric with increasing levels of gratuitous insult does not make it any less inflammatory.

Wash your hands. Maintain a distance. And stop with the doomsday fetishising.
LOL. At the end of the day, when this is all done and dusted, there is only one way to work it out - there were x cases and y deaths. Pretty simple. IN the meantime, you can hide behind any risk mitigating factor you like, which you seem hell bent on doing. It will not change the end result. Whether it ends up being 6% or 2% or 1%, I don't know. And neither do you. Providing simple statistics is not 'doomsday fetishing'. Rambling on about it ad nauseam is.

They'll play round 1, then "agree" that it is unviable to play multiple rounds without a crowd.
They'll then shut down for 4-5 weeks, and follow up with 16 more rounds.
At this stage aren't they saying infections will peak sometime between May - July? How can they fit in 16 rounds before Sept?

Back it in - The first round will be delayed/postponed and then there will be a “pause” for a number of weeks whilst they work it all out. Gilligan’s stupid idea of cramming 3 rounds into 1, merely to protect the broadcast rights, wont happen.
Be prepared for a lightning season of about 11 rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a while they do,then likely to catch on a bur in the plastic pipes and eventually cause a blockage
Bad for the enviroment too as they dont bio degrade

The “flushable” ones or the normal ones?

I use them, heaps better than a dunny roll

Might have to stop now

The “flushable” ones or the normal ones?

I use them, heaps better than a dunny roll

Might have to stop now
the article says
"The whole flushable wet wipe issue is actually a global issue."
"The safest way to think about what you can put down your toilet is the three Ps — pee, paper and poo," he said.

"Everything else should stay out of the sewer. Unfortunately, there are no actual standards for what is flushable.

"So you'll flush the toilet and the wet wipe will disappear, but it just doesn't break down."

AFL season will be called off. The commission will announce;

Premiers - Geelong (makes up for 2008)

Brownlow - Chris Judd, Adam Goodes and Gary Ablett Jnr

Suspensions - James Sicily (because he would have done something to warrant it, they are certain)

Coach of the Year - James Hird, marking a stunning comeback to the AFL fold despite the fact he didn’t even coach. Bomber Thompson runner up.

Hall of Fame Inductees - Gavin Exell, Tony Antrobus and Athos Hyrysoulakis. They just shaded Luke Hodge, Jarryd Roughead and Jordan Lewis due to their meaningless contributions to AFL darling teams.

Spiro Malakelis elevated to legend status.

I don’t know about you mofos but I’ve found my new sport for the coming winter 😂

Incredible speed by blue in the straights, showed enormous guts after leading for the first third of the race before getting headed and falling back into 3/4th place to fight back to the front and win.
Will he be available in the Mid Season draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back