No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like us
We at least have Clarko and Sam Mitchell waiting in the wings.... they have Rhys Shaw.

Little wonder there were many raised eyebrows at the time over the professionalism of their coaching selection process.

You never hear much about North when they lose, certainly in comparison to when we lose, but next year Goldstein is 33, as is Higgins, Tarrant will be 32 and Cunnington 30. They are f’ed.

Seems our favourite "journalist" has answered the call.

Seems our favourite "journalist" has answered the call.

Christ I'm sorry for reading that, dumber for it as well.
He has two digs at Shaw, one for actually winning games. Pots decisions made back in 16 but most glaringly he sees what he thinks are the problems and offers NO solution.
Not real bright, not real brave.

He has two digs at Shaw, one for actually winning games. Pots decisions made back in 16 but most glaringly he sees what he thinks are the problems and
offers NO solution.
I don't read barrots rot anymore and you've described it as I would imagine it.....dross.

Re horseplay in the rooms...

I reckon if blokes don't mind it, I've got no problem...so if sometimes Davo gives Thommo a touch-up when he's not looking, and Thommo gooses Davo when his back is turned...yuk yuk yuk...not my cup of tea, but whatever. My first thought is how fortunate for these perfectly straight men to have an avenue where they may touch other men's penises and anuses as often as possible without social sanction, but whatever...

I doubt Chol is into that. I may be wrong, but I doubt it's the sort of thing he would do to other players, and he didn't look like he welcomed it from others.

So leave him the fu** alone.
If someone playfully or otherwise stuck a digit up my rear end they would get a black eye.

The safest option is simply not to click on the link in the first place. The only chance we have of getting rid of these opinionated click-bait merchants is to not click on their links in the first place. ;)

Be interesting to see if Shuey gets rubbed out for our game. Howe got 3 weeks for tripping in 2018.

True, but Howe also broke the guy's leg when he did it.

All about the outcome, not the action....which is stupid.

Therefore Shuey likely a slap on the wrist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has two digs at Shaw, one for actually winning games. Pots decisions made back in 16 but most glaringly he sees what he thinks are the problems and offers NO solution.
:think: Don't do that to yourself, it's important.

So, he is in the perfect job for him then.

The afl commission think they are professionals.

Knowing this should at least make you smile, if not burst out laughing.

Potential to cause injury?

Seems to be non-existent, given Silk's been let off twice for dangerous tackles as the opposition got up and kept playing.

:think: Don't do that to yourself, it's important.

So, he is in the perfect job for him then.

The afl commission think they are professionals.

Knowing this should at least make you smile, if not burst out laughing.

I've often wondered if journos actually believe some of the dribble they spout, or if they read their articles and think, "My God, what a steaming piece of horse manure this is". I gave up taking notice of idiots like Barrett years ago.

I've often wondered if journos actually believe some of the dribble they spout, or if they read their articles and think, "My God, what a steaming piece of horse manure this is". I gave up taking notice of idiots like Barrett years ago.
Guarantee there would be a list of topics and people would volunteer or be volunteered to write about them

they all think they're the modern Shakespeare especially in less than 280 characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back