Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Pessimistic

Make me an Admin!
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
For all the commentary talking it up. Just as much congestion around the ball. Mind you the SCG is the birthplace of congestion.

as for buddy, surely this year is one of the easiest 1.5 million earned, just ‘swan around’ the SCG and do something electric a couple of times

Strapping Young Lad

previously grumbleguts
Apr 19, 2006
Your local Satanist Cabal
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Spurs, Socceroos
For all the commentary talking it up. Just as much congestion around the ball. Mind you the SCG is the birthplace of congestion.

as for buddy, surely this year is one of the easiest 1.5 million earned, just ‘swan around’ the SCG and do something electric a couple of times
The game has certainly caught up with him.

Zack

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Darcy and watson did something on tv and no good can ever come from that as it may be allowed 2 happen again unfortunately.

Tom my dad got me the job Browne gets to ask the first dumbest question as its on 7. Then continues 2 ask questions most 2yolds already know the answer 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hopper

Senior List
Aug 30, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Turbojugend
Darcy and watson did something on tv and no good can ever come from that as it may be allowed 2 happen again unfortunately.

Tom my dad got me the job Browne gets to ask the first dumbest question as its on 7. Then continues 2 ask questions most 2yolds already know the answer 2.
Only 2yos use #2 when they mean to, two or too.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Viddiot

Team Captain
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just thinking out loud....I'd love the Swans to have a stellar season and allow Buddy to hit 1000 goals! Then lose the Grand Final Miserably to anyone except the Flogs (Geelong).

darthmann

Club Legend
Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GSW
i really dont know how to rate this sydney side yet

they monstered Richmond and are 4-0 but they really let other teams go on runs. i feel like they will probably barely scrape the 8 if they make it at all. there will be a reality check coming, their kids are overperforming — not that I don't think that they're not good, just that part of being a young side is high highs and low lows. Look at GC for pretty much the past few years, minus 19. Hot start, everyone talking, and then they just fade. But hey, maybe they're legit. It's hard to know.

That said, ******* hell Warner, Gulden and Campbell look good. Gulden best performing atm but Campbell seems to have the skillset to be an AA mid for the next 10 years. Scary stuff. I think next year they will be seriously contending

Lotus

Premium Platinum
Aug 6, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
i really dont know how to rate this sydney side yet

they monstered Richmond and are 4-0 but they really let other teams go on runs. i feel like they will probably barely scrape the 8 if they make it at all. there will be a reality check coming, their kids are overperforming — not that I don't think that they're not good, just that part of being a young side is high highs and low lows. Look at GC for pretty much the past few years, minus 19. Hot start, everyone talking, and then they just fade. But hey, maybe they're legit. It's hard to know.

That said, ******* hell Warner, Gulden and Campbell look good. Gulden best performing atm but Campbell seems to have the skillset to be an AA mid for the next 10 years. Scary stuff. I think next year they will be seriously contending
They will get another batch of skillful academy prospect isn't it? Just need to keep an eye on good players that not getting opportunities as usual.

Billyc

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We had strong interest in Cox but thought it was a reach to take him at 6, if he was picked at 1 you wouldn't bat an eyelid after what I've seen so far.
Could be that player who would have gone much higher with another year of exposed U18 footy. Athletic freak and great skills. Annoying where he landed. Dons got a good one.

Remove this Banner Ad