No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
King is a top 5 pick
Kozi is a late pick

You'd hope king is better.
1.5 is terrible from any player.

It's amazing how stkilda can't miss vs some teams, then stink it up vs others
Didn't Buddy once kick 2.9 or something ridiculous? It happens some days. Generating 6 scoring shots is good. King is a very good player.

He had a bad night in front of the sticks it happens.

Miles better than Kozi.

Happy with the way Kozi is tracking btw.
Yeah not taking away from that fact- I just like some of the other qualities that Kosi bring a lot too.

Didn't Buddy once kick 2.9 or something ridiculous? It happens some days. Generating 6 scoring shots is good. King is a very good player.
Yep , absolute talent.
Once he gets a bit stronger in the contest he will be an absolute handful.

Kosi is tracking ok but they are on a different level.

Yep , absolute talent.
Once he gets a bit stronger in the contest he will be an absolute handful.

Kosi is tracking ok but they are on a different level.

‘between naps, I woke up and saw him drop a TOB special, fight in the middle of the saints goal drought

LOL King is substantially better than any of our talls, he can do the things you can't teach well like contested marking etc. Once he learns how to kick he'll be a 60+ goal a year key forward.

Anyways Saints wasted chances last night but the net result is it's another win closer to Richmond missing top 4.

King’s kicking was very poor but his marking was awesome. His upside is enormous. At present his brother is the better forward because of his accuracy in front of goal (Max is the better mark). I’d trade anyone on our list for either of them. Ben would be close to my first choice in the league, up there with Rowell and Bailey Smith. Guys you build a side around.

Ratten has criticised the umpiring saying only 3 free kicks gained from 85 tackles. Remember when Clarko questioned the umpiring last year, or year before. We were blatantly shafted for the rest of the year on free kick counts. See if Saints will cop the same treatment.
Not a chance , will get commented on as a fair and astute observation .

Ratten has criticised the umpiring saying only 3 free kicks gained from 85 tackles. Remember when Clarko questioned the umpiring last year, or year before. We were blatantly shafted for the rest of the year on free kick counts. See if Saints will cop the same treatment.
Yep. He's learned his lesson. Umps destroyed us after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to the Rub on MMM talking about Rattens press conference and how is astounded you can lay 85 tackles for 3 frees - Barrett pipes up saying he is in right to talk about this issue and we should be allowed to hear their thoughts

was it last year or year before Clarko said the same thing and Barrett called him a whinger!!!!!

Listening to the Rub on MMM talking about Rattens press conference and how is astounded you can lay 85 tackles for 3 frees - Barrett pipes up saying he is in right to talk about this issue and we should be allowed to hear their thoughts

was it last year or year before Clarko said the same thing and Barrett called him a whinger!!!!!
Last year

So what I'm reading into this, is that Ratts hasn't threatened to ram the warrior's head into a toilet at an official AFL function.

Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back