No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunate to suffer a significant injury.

He looked very lively in the game I saw him play. It would be hard to maintain enthusiasm being in rehab without family and cultural support. It's different when you are in the team, even the seconds.

Isaac said as much in his first extensive interview for Geelong. Couldn't fully keep his mouth shut as usual.

First interview there. No comment as you've suggested at all.

On another note, very very complimentary of the Hawks. Those comments he made a few weeks ago regarding the last 4-5 years at the Hawks seem non-offensive and the comments in the above interview show you where his heart is

First interview there. No comment as you've suggested at all.

On another note, very very complimentary of the Hawks. Those comments he made a few weeks ago regarding the last 4-5 years at the Hawks seem non-offensive and the comments in the above interview show you where his heart is
I have to admit that I must have misheard what I thought at the time.

But on your second note he was glowing of the Hawks and I wonder what damage he has done to his Hawthorn reputation by going to Geelong?

I have to admit that I must have misheard what I thought at the time.

But on your second note he was glowing of the Hawks and I wonder what damage he has done to his Hawthorn reputation by going to Geelong?

Untold and irreparable.

Feel free to delete mods, but just revisiting the Isaac Smith free agency move from last year. It was down to a 2-year deal from us, a 2-year deal from Geelong or a 3-year deal from Melbourne. I think Isaac might've pulled the wrong rein on that one!
Cats in box seat to snare Hawks veteran
Suck farts smith, can go retire at the senior citizens club in corio

"The Hawks are aware the only way to build a premiership list is to bring in multiple elite players across a single draft — or hopefully multiple drafts — just as they did in their own dynasty, and as Essendon did with picks 8-10 last year."

I may be a bit out of the loop, but the Herald Sun may be going a little bit early on Essendon building a premiership list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The Hawks are aware the only way to build a premiership list is to bring in multiple elite players across a single draft — or hopefully multiple drafts — just as they did in their own dynasty, and as Essendon did with picks 8-10 last year."

I may be a bit out of the loop, but the Herald Sun may be going a little bit early on Essendon building a premiership list.
Here's your problem... Herald Sun AKA Essendon Gazette

Not surprised, that never happened to us in a final and we barely had any embarrassing losses at all in the time he was at the Hawks.

I'd say the only thing that'd come close were the back to back floggings back in Rd 3 and 4, 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back