No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keen on improving the list, not sure Minchington and Morris will cut it going forward, we were very keen on Elijah Taylor last draft but the stars didn't align for us to be able to select him.
Okay Hodgey, I'll stay away from the ethics and optics of this one for a second.
What has Taylor done in his four or so games for the swans that has you thinking that he has the goods to help us anyway.
What was it one goal in four games or something from memory, hardly stuff of a floored genius.

Okay Hodgey, I'll stay away from the ethics and optics of this one for a second.
What has Taylor done in his four or so games for the swans that has you thinking that he has the goods to help us anyway.
What was it one goal in four games or something from memory, hardly stuff of a floored genius.

Shows flashes of potential in passages of play, which is what you want to see in an 18 year old kid, just reckon he has massive upside.

Still PMSL that Mason Cox may well have prevented a Richmond fourpeat. :eek:

Last night was the first glimpse of the player that dominated that night, SINCE that night lol

Taylor stood down, and rightfully so.

Meanwhile De Goey continues to play and rival clubs continue to make enquiries as to whether he will accept multi million dollar deals. Out on bail for indecent assault.

It's nice to be a star player. Has a good career as a channel 7 commentator ahead of him in years to come.

Meanwhile De Goey continues to play and rival clubs continue to make enquiries as to whether he will accept multi million dollar deals. Out on bail for indecent assault.

It's nice to be a star player. Has a good career as a channel 7 commentator ahead of him in years to come.
He won't go to jail. Star players never do unless they're retired, and rarely then. Different rules for some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really don't think it's that big a deal if he bashed her do you?

He never said that. You really are the Damian Barrett of this board. You love to take one line or post out of context and turn people into 'sympathisers of domestic violence', 'Pell sympathisers' (even thought he was acquitted by the high court as there was a real risk an innocent person had been imprisoned).

Even old mate Taita comes to the party.

Mess, Abasi, Gralin and Taita are all friends posters should know this. This does not allow for independent moderation or discussion but enables bullying.

Certainly the * 17 have a strong chemical bond, if nothing else.

They certainly will have a bond when they all grow a tail in 5 years time

Last edited:
He never said that. You really are the Damian Barrett of this board. You love to take one line or post out of context and turn people into 'sympathisers of domestic violence', 'Pell sympathisers' (even thought he was acquitted by the high court as there was a real risk an innocent person had been imprisoned).

Mess, Abasi, Gralin and Taita are all friends posters should know this. This does not allow for independent moderation or discussion but enables bullying.
Pell was acquitted, he is not necessarily innocent. The Law favours the powerful and wealthy. As for the Swans kid I don’t care how good he is we do not want people who assault women in our team.

I never brought Pell into the conversation. I've not used Pell as an argument because it's not a valid comparison.

I note you've quoted one message to respond to out of an entire discussion to complain about people who weren't even part of the conversation as well.

Are you agreeing with hodgey or just picking a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back