No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it’s in this thread but it’s in relation to the podcast

it was an Interesting text response to Don on Tasmania, all the more so now with the afl telling them no to a stand alone team.

Can JK commit to more games without asking the members

it was an Interesting text response to Don on Tasmania, all the more so now with the afl telling them no to a stand alone team.

We went from 1 game, to 2, and then 4 when St Kilda pulled out of Tassie
Members were not asked back then

The Tassie Premier had better be careful or he just might end AFL in his state altogether

I don't believe so.

Unless there is something in the constitution that prevents it then Jeff can commit to more games. However I’d suggest he won’t survive the next agm if he does that.

And this is what I think he will try to do to appease Tasmania - more games

Increasing revenue, to contribute to Dingley though, right?

What makes you think they will pay more
He has said that he will pull the sponsorship so I would say he holds all the cards here

He has said that he will pull the sponsorship so I would say he holds all the cards here
Isn't it then implied (if they pull funding) that we then play zero games there?

Or are you suggesting we increase our games there whilst foregoing any revenue because funding is pulled?

Isn't it then implied (if they pull funding) that we then play zero games there?

Or are you suggesting we increase our games there whilst foregoing any revenue because funding is pulled?

Its obviously late because I’ve officially got no clue what you’ve just posted

in fact rereading my post - mine made no sense either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its obviously late because I’ve officially got no clue what you’ve just posted

in fact rereading my post - mine made no sense either

If it's any consolation to you both, I can't understand either of you... :p

Last edited:
If it's any consolation to you both, I can't understand either of you... :p
Pretty simple, really.

Off The Couch said jjghyt nfuojfs bdjoitd g h outsfbbdt kgfugb jhf f yjbfddd.

I didn't agree so responded with hfdtygv jgrtddd mgd t yujbhfd gdtyhkkuff bvfyuijh hgfghjj jgfdyhbko.

Couchy saw it differently & closed the discussion with hftuijfe hdtuhvho kiygbjj fgttrddn jji it rtgvvhi.

I'm not really sure how else to explain it :shrug:

WOW, Dusty's manager has seemed to suggest that Dusty will replace Franklin as a long term player at Sydney

He’d be 33 turning 34 in 2025 when he is next a free agent. I wouldn’t be getting excited if I was a Swans fan.

I deleted the post, but it seems his manager has said he only has 2 years left at Richmond despite signing a a 7 year deal in 2017.
Probably like how GWS gave Kelly a long term deal but with an exit clause in case he wanted to get out early.

Feels like Dusty knows he's done it all at Richmond and probably senses their run as a club is coming to an end in the next couple years. If he can swing a lucrative deal from the Swans post-age 30 then he'll be laughing.

I don't see this ending well for Sydney... and that's nice.

Probably like how GWS gave Kelly a long term deal but with an exit clause in case he wanted to get out early.

Feels like Dusty knows he's done it all at Richmond and probably senses their run as a club is coming to an end in the next couple years. If he can swing a lucrative deal from the Swans post-age 30 then he'll be laughing.

I don't see this ending well for Sydney... and that's nice.
I don’t know that there’s an exit clause, I just think his manager means he has 2 more years after this season

Are clubs and players still negotiating pay cuts for the next few seasons due to cap decreases? If so Ralphy might be bluffing to ensure that Dusty’s salary doesn’t get cut as much. If not - they’re awfully odd comments to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back