No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to the Bummers board to read all the melts 😂
They’re probably going to be 1-6 by the time they meet the Giants.

Lions, Pies, Carlton, their next 3.

For all the commentary talking it up. Just as much congestion around the ball. Mind you the SCG is the birthplace of congestion.

as for buddy, surely this year is one of the easiest 1.5 million earned, just ‘swan around’ the SCG and do something electric a couple of times

For all the commentary talking it up. Just as much congestion around the ball. Mind you the SCG is the birthplace of congestion.

as for buddy, surely this year is one of the easiest 1.5 million earned, just ‘swan around’ the SCG and do something electric a couple of times
The game has certainly caught up with him.

Darcy and watson did something on tv and no good can ever come from that as it may be allowed 2 happen again unfortunately.

Tom my dad got me the job Browne gets to ask the first dumbest question as its on 7. Then continues 2 ask questions most 2yolds already know the answer 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy and watson did something on tv and no good can ever come from that as it may be allowed 2 happen again unfortunately.

Tom my dad got me the job Browne gets to ask the first dumbest question as its on 7. Then continues 2 ask questions most 2yolds already know the answer 2.

Only 2yos use #2 when they mean to, two or too.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just thinking out loud....I'd love the Swans to have a stellar season and allow Buddy to hit 1000 goals! Then lose the Grand Final Miserably to anyone except the Flogs (Geelong).

Just thinking out loud....I'd love the Swans to have a stellar season and allow Buddy to hit 1000 goals! Then lose the Grand Final Miserably to anyone except the Flogs (Geelong).
Surely you want them to lose the Grand Final to us?

i really dont know how to rate this sydney side yet

they monstered Richmond and are 4-0 but they really let other teams go on runs. i feel like they will probably barely scrape the 8 if they make it at all. there will be a reality check coming, their kids are overperforming — not that I don't think that they're not good, just that part of being a young side is high highs and low lows. Look at GC for pretty much the past few years, minus 19. Hot start, everyone talking, and then they just fade. But hey, maybe they're legit. It's hard to know.

That said, ******* hell Warner, Gulden and Campbell look good. Gulden best performing atm but Campbell seems to have the skillset to be an AA mid for the next 10 years. Scary stuff. I think next year they will be seriously contending

i really dont know how to rate this sydney side yet

they monstered Richmond and are 4-0 but they really let other teams go on runs. i feel like they will probably barely scrape the 8 if they make it at all. there will be a reality check coming, their kids are overperforming — not that I don't think that they're not good, just that part of being a young side is high highs and low lows. Look at GC for pretty much the past few years, minus 19. Hot start, everyone talking, and then they just fade. But hey, maybe they're legit. It's hard to know.

That said, ******* hell Warner, Gulden and Campbell look good. Gulden best performing atm but Campbell seems to have the skillset to be an AA mid for the next 10 years. Scary stuff. I think next year they will be seriously contending

They will get another batch of skillful academy prospect isn't it? Just need to keep an eye on good players that not getting opportunities as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back