No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They traded it out for the Giants' picks 24 and 30 last year.

They shuffled things around, ended up with 30 (Caleb Poulter) and 31 (Liam McMahon) and Adelaide's third round pick for 2021.
Cheers

Seems like Pies fans are keen on the idea of bringing Mitchell over as their new coach. Mitchell looks to have BH humming at the moment, so I hope we have locked him away on some kind of transitional plan into senior coaching with us.

Hopefully the Pies go huge on a massive money offer Clarkson and we can set the tone for a new lease of life and rebuild here. If Mitchell is the answer to our next coach then I'd hate to lose him for Collingwood because Clarkson coaches 1 more season in 2022.

Seems like Pies fans are keen on the idea of bringing Mitchell over as their new coach. Mitchell looks to have BH humming at the moment, so I hope we have locked him away on some kind of transitional plan into senior coaching with us.
Mitchell is far too smart to jump straight into a senior role, it's why he took up the gig at boxhill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll get the points.

Very poor loss for the Pies tonight.

Gold Coast must be frustrated also, they need to start winning some games like Adelaide away and Carlton at home.

I bet they do also. Clarkson is right the draft is so compromised its ridiculous. Collingwood deals themselves out of a good pick, but will likely get a top 3 player through father son. If swans are even remotely capable, they should be able to get the highest rated player (or two) in their academy "zone" any year (through matching), regardless of where they finish. Now the AFL changes that rule so that "matching" for NGA players (e.g., Downie) in the first two rounds will not be available. Although opportunity to match at a discount will be maintained for the "development" clubs (which includes Swans).

Anyway, I will head over to the game day thread and try to forget this mess the AFL calls the draft.

Go Hawks.

The way he was playing probably for the best.

Almost looked deliberate.
Shouldn’t laugh, but it’s a bit of karma for someone who loves to cannon into others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back