No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news about Frank Costa - every club needs one of these guys at the helm.

We’ve been lucky to have a couple and like us he played an integral part in making them the powerhouse they are today. They bleed for the club and many clubs wouldn’t exist without guys like Frank.

Needed something to cheer me up
EAD Geelol
View attachment 1116430

The Cats wuz robbed!

I didn’t see the game, but I could tell from the number of Geelong players with their hands held out wide…

And they need a coach not a homeless weirdo.

Quiz:

What is wrong with the following pictures:
a)
1619942492257.png

b)
1619943849856.png

c)
1619944036406.png

Answers:
a) Essendon is kicking to the right of screen.
b) The wrong arm is around the wrong neck
c) He really is injured, even though he's on crutches.

Lol at Dermie and Eddie going on about 'Jocky Smith one of the greatest darts players of all time'

It's Jocky Wilson you pair of clowns*.

*I love Dermie

On moto g(7) using BigFooty.com mobile app
:D:D:D

Jockey Smith spent most of his adult life behind big stone walls and was shot by police in 1992.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
It’s funny how king was so adamant the kangaroos wouldn’t be last (after emphatic pre season defeats mind you) but now when discussing the 2021 draft he starts with ‘after the kangaroos have taken pick 1...’

Aug 16, 2009
Right behind you!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It’s funny how king was so adamant the kangaroos wouldn’t be last (after emphatic pre season defeats mind you) but now when discussing the 2021 draft he starts with ‘after the kangaroos have taken pick 1...’
Because he has had 7 weeks of proper games to make an assessment? :shrug:

Mar 23, 2007
Where Premiership dreams are made...
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Canucks and 49ers
I’d still take Riewoldt, Lynch and Dusty forward of centre in a final. Their credentials far exceed the port guys. Dusty is the best forward of centre player in the comp as well as the best midfielder. In finals he just rips games apart in minutes up forward

Dusty also seems to find a way to play in 3rd gear for periods during the season so when finals come, he is completely rested.

JoeHawk

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2008
Templestowe
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Cats wuz robbed!

I didn’t see the game, but I could tell from the number of Geelong players with their hands held out wide…

And they need a coach not a homeless weirdo.

Damn shame that. Didn’t they beat Lions in R2 from a shocking non-HTB call in the goal square?. Suffer in ya jocks handbaggers.

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Essendon vs Carlton was such an enjoyable watch, the Bombers future looks bright with the kids they're playing + they'll likely add another top 5 pick this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back