No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was my favourite pick back in that draft year, impossible but I would offer him the world to come to hawks, ceiling is in the stratosphere
Yep is absolute class. We don't have a player like him thru our midfield. Would live him too but no chance.

Sources report gun slinging gangsta boss Caroline Wilson is fuming and out for revenge.
Sources wouldn't elaborate who she's gunning for but did concede suprise suprise no not Jeff/HFC and will execute revenge at a later date.

Sources close to Ross Lyon say he admits jumped to wrong conclusion about HFC and Sam in particular.
Friend/source of his also left out relevant detail which paints a entirely different picture and is disappointed that he was used.
Don Caro-leone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently Tim Obrien will be going to the brownlow on the back of his speccy, can anyone say if this will be his first I would think so.

I've written this before.

We're no longer watching AFL as a sport, this is entertainment.

The way Lance the Swan is treated is polar opposite to the way Lance the Hawk was treated.

While he has had a much better run at the swans than with us, this one was always going to be challenged with all the other flying elbows that only got fines this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back