No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dees will walk in the flag, I can't see anyone getting near them when the whips are cracking. I don't rate the handball happy Bulldogs and Brisbane looked like a bunch of frightened children once the Dees lifted their physicality against them

Dees will walk in the flag, I can't see anyone getting near them when the whips are cracking. I don't rate the handball happy Bulldogs and Brisbane looked like a bunch of frightened children once the Dees lifted their physicality against them

Anyone but Geelong and I am on board. Would love to see the cats cough up another chance .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's why I'm not fussed about Horne
And why I am so strong on the risks of drafting a 183cm player as a number 1 pick.

Unless you are an absolute freak like Garry Abblet Junior playing AFL these days at 183cm in the midfield up against big units like Petracca, Martin, Dangerfield, Fyfe, Bontempelli, etc is a tough gig.

Look how tough Rowell is finding it now given he is only 178cm.

Great start by the boys down in Tassie..!!! Lions look very flat, but most just waiting for them to flick the switch...

I think my neighbour is either a Bombers or Richmond supporter, as I keep hearing angry swearing at times where they keep conceding goals.

Yet to narrow it down, but suspect Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back