No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not gonna lie, if that came out when we picked will day or even now with ward, id buy it everytime

Not gonna lie - if I purchased Will Day's draft jumper for $495, I'd probably be living in cardboard boxes under a bridge somewhere wearing said jumper for warmth, as the CFO of our house would never approve of such a purchase - mainly as I have about 4 framed similar jumpers stored in the garage as I ran out of 'allowable' wall space about 6 years ago - and the last time madam accepted my; 'Oh, I won it in a raffle!' excuse ended about the same time...

Last edited:

Not gonna lie - if I purchased Will Day's draft jumper for $495, I'd probably be living in cardboard boxes under a bridge somewhere wearing said jumper for warmth, as the CFO of our house would never approve of such a purchase - mainly as I have about 4 framed similar jumpers stored in the garage as I ran out of 'allowable' wall space about 6 years ago - and the last time madam accepted my; 'Oh, I won it in a raffle!' excuse ended about the same time...
Hang them up in the garage, like mine

4C3E26A0-E71D-43BC-ADA1-185356B9D660.jpeg

Hard to beat ozito and its 3 years return policy for value and durability

$300 Metabo is dead the the $49 Ozitto is still going

Only Ozito tool I have is a cheapo jig saw I adapted into a percussion massager using a lacrosse ball :p

I'd be wanting him to win a Brownlow, a couple of B&F's and a flag before I forked over $495. :)

As long as the money goes to the club I suppose it doesn't really matter, lots of people are handing out decent money for memberships knowing we won't be able to attend a full quota of games, but the money is still going to the club at least. Nice Idea from North Melbourne to raise some funds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“I begin by declaring I’ve never seen Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera or Josh Sinn play a game of football." 🤦‍♂️

I read that this morning also and wondered how the hell Healy could spew so much drivel after that initial confession. I get the home sickness thing can be an issue - but players get drafted from interstate all the bloody time to Victoria and tend to stay here. I do wonder if the kid's name was Nathan Watson-Murray if he would be making the same argument.

“I begin by declaring I’ve never seen Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera or Josh Sinn play a game of football." 🤦‍♂️
Me thinks a c grade commentator making c grade comments about something he knows very little about makes sense.
We're going to keep getting dumbass takes all Summer, but i'm glad we can start on a high.

Hang them up in the garage, like mine

View attachment 1286935

Made the mistake of showing the missus (Also mad Hawks fan!) your set up and received 40 minutes on burst for NOT having mine as nice!!!

My current favorite is a Dremel 4000 Rotary tool with flex-shaft attachment! Excellent for wood craving and engraving!!!

Made the mistake of showing the missus (Also mad Hawks fan!) your set up and received 40 minutes on burst for NOT having mine as nice!!!

My current favorite is a Dremel 4000 Rotary tool with flex-shaft attachment! Excellent for wood craving and engraving!!!

School boy error Des - my better half came home one day after shopping and had two 4-litre cans of brown and dark yellow paint. When I asked what they were for, she sarcastically replied: "Well I thought you may as well start painting the outside of the house to match the interior!"
Thoughts of; "OK, what about the undercoats?" did not materialise as I wisely chose not to poke the bear...

Last edited:
According to my maths the list has gone from an average age of 24.8 to 23.3.

Wonder where that puts us comparatively in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back