No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing we do know, they can run out a game. Their final 3 minutes today was superb. Couldn't do it any better.
The pre-finals bye has helped them but we won't know if it's been enough until next week. At least the Swans have had a similar run and with the travel it sort of balances out the breaks of both teams. There's no reason why either team wouldn't be able to run out next week as well as the other does.

I despise GWS and the insane leg-up they've had to ensure success, so to see a real club like the Bullies do 'em over is rather apt.

A team who has been in exitence for about five years was playing against a team who was last in the granny 55 years ago... So much for equalisation.

Now I hope they have enough in the tank to smash the AFL's other love child.

I think he broke a cheekbone. Not sure if he can play with that.
Could probably wear a plastic face guard of some sort. It might depend on how bad it is. If there's a chance he can play you can guarantee he'll take it.

game was lost with stevie j getting rubbed off...palmer was a huge liability ....poor coaching by leon cameron...he could have moved jeremy cameron upfield...they should have dominated that with mummy vs boyd in the ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I despise GWS and the insane leg-up they've had to ensure success, so to see a real club like the Bullies do 'em over is rather apt.

A team who has been in exitence for about five years was playing against a team who was last in the granny 55 years ago... So much for equalisation.

Now I hope they have enough in the tank to smash the AFL's other love child.

Seriously this. Cannot say this any better.

Go Doggies!

I would laugh and laugh if the lovechild loses this game.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What's better than the plastic soulless franchise that is the loveless bastard son of the Fat Controller losing by 100 points? Seeing them lose a preliminary final by less than a kick.

Gotta admire the doggies, I kept writing them off after every injury.
Yet they kept at it. Gotta admire them.

As much as it would've been fun for trolling with gws. It is good to see the dogs in.
Freaking love bevo as well.

Stevie J would have probably been the difference, Palmer was shocking the whole match, no where near up to the level. Wouldn't be surprised if the Giants chase Breust hard this off season as Stevie J is only going to go around maybe a year longer and they don't appear to have another option.

Stevie J would have probably been the difference, Palmer was shocking the whole match, no where near up to the level. Wouldn't be surprised if the Giants chase Breust hard this off season as Stevie J is only going to go around maybe a year longer and they don't appear to have another option.
breust for lobb ...get it done wrighty....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back