No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to love Clangerfield's girlfriend. Doesn't go near him all night, doesn't acknowledge his piss poor attempts at humour and doesn't give any physical contact with him... until he's the winner. Then she's all teary-eyed and proud.

Rebecca Twigley mkII.

Got to love Clangerfield's girlfriend. Doesn't go near him all night, doesn't acknowledge his piss poor attempts at humour and doesn't give any physical contact with him... until he's the winner. Then she's all teary-eyed and proud.

Rebecca Twigley mkII.

Bit rich - it's his wife and they've been together 8 years. Think it's the guys who do the whole hands off stuff. God forbid you be touchy feely
Thought selwood's partner was a tv whore
And the body language between buddy and Jacinta was non existent
That's my take folks

abraham-lincoln-dildo-quote-meme.jpg

Just to point out that Lincoln never said either of our quotes.
Pretty sure the second one is a Bill Clinton quote.

I didn't bother watching the Brownlow last night (rarely do) but I caught a bit of his acceptance speech this morning and had a good laugh. I wish I could find the exact quote but he was saying something along the lines of downplaying the individual aspect of the award, of how it's not all about him. This is coming from the same bloke who agreed to be featured in a massively self centered Foxtel advertising campaign "I am Patrick Dangerfield". :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got bored of it all and went to bed early last night. Was hoping I'd wake up to find someone else had come out of no where to pip him. Alas I'll just have to settle with knowing this tosser won't be winning a flag this year.

I didn't bother watching the Brownlow last night (rarely do) but I caught a bit of his acceptance speech this morning and had a good laugh. I wish I could find the exact quote but he was saying something along the lines of downplaying the individual aspect of the award, of how it's not all about him. This is coming from the same bloke who agreed to be featured in a massively self centered Foxtel advertising campaign "I am Patrick Dangerfield". :rolleyes:
Could make a good montage splicing the 2. oogac has the skills

Got bored of it all and went to bed early last night. Was hoping I'd wake up to find someone else had come out of no where to pip him. Alas I'll just have to settle with knowing this tosser won't be winning a flag this year.
I did give myself a little giggle when Sookwood was on the red carpet (wife made me watch) good for a little t&a anyway, he stated that he was his girlfriends handbag tonight and I thought that he'd had plenty of practice this year as he has been Flogfield's handbag all year, that and playing for the cats his locker would be full of them.

Dogs' final campaign reminds me of Hawthorn's 2008 campaign. A young team and underdogs, but blistering finals form. Wouldn't be surprised if they got up.

Go Dogs!
And Sydney's reminds me of Hawthorn's 2015 campaign.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nearly every time the cameras panned to the west coast table there was Josh Kennedy downing
another beer at pace! Looked as though he was up for a biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back