No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Saturday Lance you can go EAD I hope to see you crying on the ground lots of salty tears...I hope the bulldogs run rings around you pricks... I want to see the long face on horse and laugh !! Oh and we'll take Mitch off you , wrap him in cotton wool for us first...you are a dirty greedy grub judas... I hope you never win a Premiership with Shitney!
Now we're talkin'.....my sentiments exactly

Go doggies.

On Saturday Lance you can go EAD I hope to see you crying on the ground lots of salty tears...I hope the bulldogs run rings around you pricks... I want to see the long face on horse and laugh !! Oh and we'll take Mitch off you , wrap him in cotton wool for us first...you are a dirty greedy grub judas... I hope you never win a Premiership with Shitney!

tumblr_inline_mu24hjtiZQ1ro2d43.gif

Not even secretly do I desire that outcome

d9ab82ac1d2280898f564ff339145974.gif

pjHgZ.gif

Geeze peple in the southern states have some strange views about storms. I saw some footage and had to laugh.

This is a storm (The ABC did a piece on our family)
https://open.abc.net.au/explore/8449

Aint no storm like a Queensland storm. Granted it was no cyclone - but I remember one that hit Brisbane prior to the floods in 2011 and the sky turned green/grey. It was so fierce and just came out of nowhere - you could see it roll in out of our office windows and it looked like something out of a sci-fi movie.

Aint no storm like a Queensland storm. Granted it was no cyclone - but I remember one that hit Brisbane prior to the floods in 2011 and the sky turned green/grey. It was so fierce and just came out of nowhere - you could see it roll in out of our office windows and it looked like something out of a sci-fi movie.
I went straight home after seeing that to avoid public transport catastrophe haha

Geeze peple in the southern states have some strange views about storms. I saw some footage and had to laugh.

This is a storm (The ABC did a piece on our family)
https://open.abc.net.au/explore/8449

QLD is like Texas, everything is bigger. The storms are bigger, so are the pineapples, sharks and crocs. I've just watched Malcom Roberts talking, I can say without a doubt, the dicks are bigger in QLD, too.

I only just found out that Michael O'Loughlin is the cup ambassador this year - a bit disgusted to be honest. Almost a bit glad not to win it this year if he has been in its presence. Really odd choice by the AFL.

I only just found out that Michael O'Loughlin is the cup ambassador this year - a bit disgusted to be honest. Almost a bit glad not to win it this year if he has been in its presence. Really odd choice by the AFL.
He was the cup ambassador in 2014 too. Are you not glad we won the cup that year?

Getting bit sick of people talking up Geelong for recruiting Dangerfield, how it was a great piece of recruiting.

He was coming home and they were the only choice, not that they seeked him out and plucked him out of nowhere or sold the club to him.

Getting bit sick of people talking up Geelong for recruiting Dangerfield, how it was a great piece of recruiting.

He was coming home and they were the only choice, not that they seeked him out and plucked him out of nowhere or sold the club to him.

Dangerfield was looking for a place where you could surf in an Armani suit without looking like a lunatic.

So Geelong it was.

That's nothing new though. We were in the same boat when Shaun Burgoyne contacted the club and said he wanted to play for us. All you have to do then is seal the deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's nothing new though. We were in the same boat when Shaun Burgoyne contacted the club and said he wanted to play for us. All you have to do then is seal the deal.

Yes but one would assume Burgers wanted to play for Hawthorn over all the other Melbourne clubs. Dangerfield wanted to go back to Moggs Creek so Geelong was the only club available. He chose them because of their location more than anything else as far as I can see.

Yes but one would assume Burgers wanted to play for Hawthorn over all the other Melbourne clubs. Dangerfield wanted to go back to Moggs Creek so Geelong was the only club available. He chose them because of their location more than anything else as far as I can see.

Not sure what the difference is. Burgoyne wanted out of Port Adelaide and turned to Hawthorn because of his association with several people who'd moved from Port Adelaide to Hawthorn with Clarko. Nobody knew he wanted to leave Port until he contacted the Hawks.

Dangerfield did say last year that he grew up supporting Geelong. Again, I love a hate-in on the Cats as much as anyone - but they and Dangerfield went about that deal in a classy manner. They could have been campaigners like Floglin and the $wines were - they opted not to.

He was the cup ambassador in 2014 too. Are you not glad we won the cup that year?

Pretty sure Jonathan Brown was the cup ambasador that year - O'Loughlin was just the bloke who would present it to the $wines if they won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back