No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 23, 2007
Where Premiership dreams are made...
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Canucks and 49ers
Bad news about Hawthorn will attract attention. Plenty of people hate us now and the hint of bad news will attract the haters like moths to a light.
It's the price of success. We can't revel in the jealousy of other fans and then complain if the media exploits that hatred.

This.

Awww, come on now, can we get real here?

Are you seriously considering that they neglected to mention Ken Judge with a view to stirring our pot????

I'm with Abasi. ..we need to put the tinfoil helmets away...
That was a tinfoil hat, this is a tinfoil helmet
images.jpg

OzJohnnie

Cancelled
Hawthorn Hawks - Conor Nash Player Sponsor 2017 Hawthorn Hawks - James Cousins Player Sponsor 2017 Hawthorn Hawks - Kaiden Brand Player Sponsor 2017
Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've never quite understood the reason why a nocturnal creature such as a moth would be attracted to light. Strange really. :)

"In a behavior called transverse orientation, some insects navigate by flying at a constant angle relative to a distant light source, such as the moon. But around man-made lights, such as a campfire or your porch light, the angle to the light source changes as a moth flies by. This confuses it."

http://www.livescience.com/33156-moths-drawn-artificial-lights.html

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Over the whole Bulldogs "greatest premiership ever" wankfest. What I wouldn't give for them to miss the eight next year...

Me too. Fair chance they will miss the eight I reckon, look what happened to us in 2009 after our unexpected premiership.

Bob Murphy is joining the SEN brekky team next year and there is an ad running referring to him as 'everyone's favourite captain'. Ah no, my favourite captain is Hodgey ;)

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back