No Opposition Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Curnowhan

Debutant
Oct 17, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Boy could he run with the pill in hand, zig zagging when it wasn’t even necessary, to the untrained eye.
He could carve a track through the amazon and not come into contact with anything, any thing.
Genius

Curnivore

Team Captain
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Gutted about Yarran. Such talent and a sensitive soul wasted. Three years minimum. I hope he comes out better than he is going in.
Thankyou for your service to the football club that made us love you. Great to see Mick Malthouse and Judd as character references showing the club hasn't abandoned him.

Styxx

Premiership Player
Dec 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Ice is one drug I do not understand why there is an appeal of in the first place.

mediumsizered

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
100%....so sad to hear. Still a young man, and hopefully can change his life around.
Who could forget his 3 goals against WCE that night....we were a pretty exciting team back then, plenty of leg speed, and Yaz was right up there...

You look at these highlights (& there are many more) & it reminds you of what a buzz Yaz used to create when he got into the open with ball in hand. It is disappointing just how badly he has fallen off the rails.

Boltfromtheblue

All Australian
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Devastated to read this article about Chris Yarran. Loved watching this man with footy in hand. Unbelievable talent. In no way condoning the behaviour, but life just doesn’t deal the easiest of cards for some. Genuinely hope Chris can grow from the experience. Fair well. ..you still have the love of the Carlton footy club and many of it’s supporters!

https://www.theage.com.au/national/this-is-not-the-person-you-have-been-how-afl-s-chris-yarran-became-meth-s-new-poster-boy-20190530-p51syx.html

outabounds

Premiership Player
Apr 21, 2009
Lygon Street
AFL Club
Carlton
Devastated to read this article about Chris Yarran. Loved watching this man with footy in hand. Unbelievable talent. In no way condoning the behaviour, but life just doesn’t deal the easiest of cards for some. Genuinely hope Chris can grow from the experience. Fair well. ..you still have the love of the Carlton footy club and many of it’s supporters!

https://www.theage.com.au/national/this-is-not-the-person-you-have-been-how-afl-s-chris-yarran-became-meth-s-new-poster-boy-20190530-p51syx.html
Very sad. I have to say a white man in Victoria wouldn't have received anything like that sentence though.

Blue Pulse

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
Very sad. I have to say a white man in Victoria wouldn't have received anything like that sentence though.
Should read the papers more OAB, there are plenty in Victoria not receiving that kind of sentence, some are being brutally beaten with a wet lettuce leaf and sent back out into society pretty quickly.

Lace_Out

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
It was Bucks who kept pushing Mick away. He wouldn't let him be in the coaches box with him, or even on the bench. Isolated him completely.
I know this for a fact.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom