No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve lost 3 in a row, what if they lose the last 4?

Unless they’re tanking, like in Rattens first 6 games, then that just about blows away the first 5 weeks of honeymoon results.

I don’t understand the rush, and why I’d like to wait until the season to finish before finalising whomever we pick to coach us

I agree and it's not as though there was a queue lining up for Shaw.

He may be fabulous, but again: How lucky was the club that the coach they wanted was always sitting just under their nose? Risky.

Crazy that the best candidate for our job was sitting there the whole time too, lightning does strike twice. It worked for Genesis so why not us

Bras Scott will earn 800 K next year if he decides to have an entire year of Netflix, and chill (and probably golf) and doesn't work in the AFL for year.

I bet when North sacked him, they assumed Scott had The St Kilda Job in the Bag

source.gif

They’ve lost 3 in a row, what if they lose the last 4?

Unless they’re tanking, like in Rattens first 6 games, then that just about blows away the first 5 weeks of honeymoon results.

I don’t understand the rush, and why I’d like to wait until the season to finish before finalising whomever we pick to coach us

Shaw is 4-4 compared to Teague 5-2.

4 years coaching experience vs 12.

Don Pyke's a genuis.

Doesn't understand why players who have lost their trust in the Adelaide leadership wouldn't talk to the Adelaide leadership about it.

Watch all hell break loose if they fall out of the top 8!

Don Pyke's a genuis.

Doesn't understand why players who have lost their trust in the Adelaide leadership wouldn't talk to the Adelaide leadership about it.

The club is at a tipping point, most likely the next coach to be sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don Pyke's a genuis.

not sure much more hell is capable of being broken loose over there.........

Not surprised.

Everyone else declined (Longmire, Clarko, Adam Simpson).

Hahahahahahaha really!

Reckon it would be exhausting getting knocked back by everyone you put on the list to offer the job to, prior to the interview stage.

Poor Norf, it would be hard having no other options and still having to pretend there was a process to get to that point.

So how does the team that finished 18th last year end the following year playing 3 top 4 sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back