No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love once - just once - to have you lot with the "easy to officiate" mindset stand in the middle of a game while the hundred mile an hour chaotic hurricane of afl went on around them - I'm tipping the amount of ducking, dodging, panting and gasping would be so great, any idea of getting a whistle to the mouth - let alone make a decision - let alone make a correct decision would be a laughable afterthought............sweet sweet little jesus..............
Set it up, I’m keen.

The decision making, not so much the running bit.

another suggesting I'm shutting down debate - I'm a mod now? talk as much tripe as you like about umpires - if you wanna go check back over the years I've been saying this whole adjudication malarkie is largely due to the afl's habit of knee-jerk rule manufacture on the run - big news - the rest is people squawking because their sports team isn't getting free kicks they don't deserve - oh boo hoo, poor carlton............give me a spell..........

Then why are you arguing with Dane?

His point was exactly what you profess to be spruiking yourself - that the AFL's vague rules "interpretations" and constant "adjusting" make it nigh on impossible for the umpires to officiate the game as fairly as possible.

There was no whinging about Carlton free kicks, so don't go forcing that into the conversation yourself just so you can bleat about it.

Wasn't directed at you Robbo, more that clown Titus O'Reily

Got to warn, it's very full on and confronting that docu. I could only stomach to watch 1 episode at a time (and I have seen all Hostel and Human Centipede movies in seperate single movie marathon sittings)
The scale of the disaster and how so many children were affected by the tragedy, I never knew how bad it was.

But Andrew Bolt wrote an article confirming the death toll at only 30 odd, I just don’t know who to believe.

Absolutely loved the show, was really well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyons back to Saints or has he napalmed those bridges?

B Scott would be my tip!
sumich is a chance - and from what I'm reading it ain't popular............poor old port next week - about to be on the end of the infamous new coach revival

I feel very sad for Ross Lyon. He is a good person who deserved to go out with a bit more dignity and respect. I know he has bit of a public persona of being arrogant and aloof, but I clearly remember watching an interview with him talking about the loss of his Sister to breast cancer, it was a very private and Human side to Ross.

Would be very happy if he joined us again as an assistant coach. Would be a great asset.

I feel very sad for Ross Lyon. He is a good person who deserved to go out with a bit more dignity and respect. I know he has bit of a public persona of being arrogant and aloof, but I clearly remember watching an interview with him talking about the loss of his Sister to breast cancer, it was a very private and Human side to Ross.

Would be very happy if he joined us again as an assistant coach. Would be a great asset.
you don't get rated a good person because your sister dies of breast cancer - my sister died of breast cancer - in no way would I expect that experience or my response to it to have any bearing on how I am judged as a person........it's sad but that's it.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back