No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now all the teams are leaving Victoria so the show can continue. Not for this bunny though. I doubt I’ll even bother watching the Carlton games for the rest of the season.

And thanks Gill. You thanked everyone for their flexibility. I reckon even the bootstudder got a run in your speech but not the Victorian supporters.

Super confused with this, why does it matter where we play? We are only watching on TV, what have the supporters got to do with anything, we don’t have to do anything.

Far Out. Disgusting and disgraceful behaviour.

Tell people that their behaviour is disgraceful and disgusting, can be somewhat of a compliment for their actions.
This is exactly the reaction they feed off.

Tell them that they're somewhat sad and pathetic and maybe in need of some help, the desired 'hit' may not come about with the same grandeur.

Tell people that their behaviour is disgraceful and disgusting, can be somewhat of a compliment for their actions.
This is exactly the reaction they feed off.

Tell them that they're somewhat sad and pathetic and maybe in need of some help, the desired 'hit' may not come about with the same grandeur.

Mason Cox tweeted a screen shot of that disgusting abuse.

Classy response from the Big American, and I am actually really glad Collingwood have gotten on the front foot and exposed this clown.

It was from Facebook (the post) and one of the most gutless and vile comments you will ever read.

Mason Cox tweeted a screen shot of that disgusting abuse.
Classy response from the Big American, and I am actually really glad Collingwood have gotten on the front foot and exposed this clown.
It was from Facebook (the post) and one of the most gutless and vile comments you will ever read.

Staying classy in the face of idiots (in life in general), takes away the 'boost to the ego' these types may have otherwise gained.
To have an equally rude response from a higher-profiled individual is a win for these sorry types.

People that have this need to express themselves in such a manner aren't 'in a good place'
No healthy mind would do this. They are very sad and sorry people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a problem for the AFL.

How can they suspend him if he hasn't been convicted of anything, their own integrity unit has given him the all clear, and they did nothing when Daw got charged with rape a few years ago (he was not guilty according to the courts just to clarify).

Also will he need to stay in Melbourne or is he free to live interstate for the next 4 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back