No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What facts do you need? Chol was complicit? Prearranged?
Let's not make excuses for the acts

First of all where are the excuses?
Secondly, the facts do matter.

Maybe they're just little 'funny' things that the collective get up to.
We're not discussing whether they're silly or not as that answer is clear. The question is, are the whole in on the act?

Anyway, we've had the grandstanding and now we have the outcome - Don't touch each others junk.

Neither act is okay, so let's go back to the start.........

I really don't care what people do in their private life as consenting adults, but to think we should try and understand the background to the Chol incident is incredulous

Chol " He guys, if we win, while we are singing the song can someone stick a digit in my date and lets see the public reaction"

Vlastuin " Guys, Chol is a bit of a prankster, so if we win, I will stand next to him while singing the song and stick a digit in his date"

Actions = Consequences

Let's stamp it out, rather the the constant lip service of we are being educated

Last edited by a moderator:

You’re okay with people putting their fingers in your butthole unannounced?

The action I find generally acceptable in the change room and around the club is a tap or a pat, not a Hopoate-grade insertion.

Edited my original post too, as I didn't watch all the footage closely enough before my first post. Definitely took it too far.

Last edited:
Neither act is okay, so let's go back to the start.........

I really don't care what people do in their private life as consenting adults, but to think we should try and understand the background to the Chol incident is incredulous

Chol " He guys, if we win, while we are singing the song can someone stick a digit in my date and lets see the public reaction"

Vlastuin " Guys, Chol is a bit of a prankster, so if we win, I will stand next to him while singing the song and stick a digit in his date"

Actions = Consequences

Let's stamp it out, rather the the constant lip service of we are being educated

It's stupid. Right?

Anyway, it's done and thank * for that.
Get it out of the way and not just at Richmond either. Plenty of other teams that play the same 'games'

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit wait, there's more (have a look through the comments section for even more)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Although Burgoyne didn’t pin one arm (iirc) it was a sling and it was way more ferocious so probably about same or worse. He should have got 4 weeks too. Harsher the better. It’s the only way some idiots learn.
But he gets away with it twice in a season.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting look at game review with Sam Mitchell and Worpel.

Not something I have seen before. Interesting how granular it seems to be.

Who does these reviews for our midfield? Is it Barker? To my knowledge he.never played midfield. Would that make a difference?

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fantastic insight huh? Mitchell is a don. I love the way he positively "tackles" Worpel to be accountable for keeping his feet. Great example of good psychology at play.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just read an article on the AFL website...How ridiculous that Richmond are using Trent cotchins baby as punishment. Any player that gives away a 50 metre penalty has to change the baby's nappy. That club is horrendous. To think Damien Hardwick endorses such things. Basically saying that to take care of a child's need is a punishment. Absolute flogs and the AFL need to pull them up in this rubbish.

I just read an article on the AFL website...How ridiculous that Richmond are using Trent cotchins baby as punishment. Any player that gives away a 50 metre penalty has to change the baby's nappy. That club is horrendous. To think Damien Hardwick endorses such things. Basically saying that to take care of a child's need is a punishment. Absolute flogs and the AFL need to pull them up in this rubbish.
I think you're reading too much into that.

I've changed nappies; not recently, I'll grant you, but I have. Doing this adds a layer of assistance to the Cotchin family as parents, some sense of community, and frankly a bit of humour into their lives.

Your post reeks of looking for something to be outraged by rather than something outrageous.

Given their recent controversy, not sure there are enough responsible adults in the team to offer any support to new parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back