No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtly Hampton retires from Crows. I smell something fishy do with with fallout from post grand final camp club meltdown.
watching him the other week he may as well have not been out there

Let's see if the media turns on John Longmire calling for his sacking. Appalling loss. The AFL should bring in a rule that guarantees Sydney a spot in the finals. They can afford to have two players who earn 1 miilion + but it is all above board. Imagine what would happen to them if they had to actually spend 3 or 4 years out of finals.

I see Norf got spanked by the Magpies today. Sort of backs up what SOS said on Monday night about it being easy to rebuild to finish 8th, 9th or 10th on the ladder, but a lot harder to rebuild to win a premiership.

Any comparison made between what Norf have done & what we are doing is just ridiculous. All they have done is rebuild to be competitive, not to be successful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great seeing Melbourne lose.

Hate seeing our rebuild compared to theirs, when we finish up I’d hope we’d be better than just making up the numbers underperforming. Mentally weak.

Go Zach Touhy!

I see Norf got spanked by the Magpies today. Sort of backs up what SOS said on Monday night about it being easy to rebuild to finish 8th, 9th or 10th on the ladder, but a lot harder to rebuild to win a premiership.

Any comparison made between what Norf have done & what we are doing is just ridiculous. All they have done is rebuild to be competitive, not to be successful.

You’re ignoring their injury list, particularly through the first half of the year

Great seeing Melbourne lose.

Hate seeing our rebuild compared to theirs, when we finish up I’d hope we’d be better than just making up the numbers underperforming. Mentally weak.

Go Zach Touhy!
did it have to be 2e?

Have a look through their victory threads against us, after both this year and last year. There's some reasonable posters in there, but there are also a bunch of entitled little shits who've decided that their team's come good finally that they're going to be as arrogant and loudmouthed as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back