No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that is s**t about Mitchell. Who the hell do I sledge on the game day threads now?

No more Mitchell: possessions 36, metres gained 43.

Get well soon Tom

It’s ok, they have Clarko the super coach. He took Vickery into his system and made him one of the top CHF’s in the league, just as all the media predicted. They can pick up Cameron O’Shea and Clarko will put him into their system and he will probably be an All Australian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just finished re watching the documentary 'The Draft' with Des, Rama and Fev. Its really interesting looking back with the benefit of hindsight and passing judgement on their respective careers.

So many red flags with Des and Fev. Its a shame Headland only played 166 games, i remember seeing him in his 1st or 2nd season and thinking, this kid is a superstar. Just goes to show, how much about football is between the ears and nothing to do with talent.

I just finished re watching the documentary 'The Draft' with Des, Rama and Fev. Its really interesting looking back with the benefit of hindsight and passing judgement on their respective careers.

So many red flags with Des and Fev. Its a shame Headland only played 166 games, i remember seeing him in his 1st or 2nd season and thinking, this kid is a superstar. Just goes to show, how much about football is between the ears and nothing to do with talent.
Had a lot of protection from superstars at his first club, not even close at his second club.

To say it has nothing to do with talent is laughable.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back