No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Steven May up to his usual tricks.

Always a player a foot shorter, and 10kgs lighter.
Don't think there was anything in it. Held his position and turned slightly to protect himself. Hard to tell who ran into who.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Shocking behaviour by a well known AFL personality on twitter tonight after the Hawks v Tigers JLT game (using a degrading word that insults physically and intellectually disabled people)

Hope the club bans this punk from anything to do with our players, especially the kids.

Vile person.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
see you got a nice reception on the roos board from that deadshit, snake baker, fonsie........

I chose to ignore him mate, peanuts like that aren't worth responding to, anyhow from what I have gathered from others, he is bit of a headcase, all the other Roo fans there have been polite and civil to me in the few times I have posted on their forum, so I prefer to think of all the good eggs on that board instead of the single blatantly rotten one :)

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
What happened?

Oh it's a certain disgraced former player agent cracking the shits against Richmond fans (and to be fair, he has been riling them up for a while)

He also used a crass homophobic slur to someone else too, what worries me is this person is seemingly still a big and influential figure in AFL circles.

As I say, I want him nowhere nea rour footy club or the players.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Oh it's a certain disgraced former player agent cracking the shits against Richmond fans (and to be fair, he has been riling them up for a while)

He also used a crass homophobic slur to someone else too, what worries me is this person is seemingly still a big and influential figure in AFL circles.

As I say, I want him nowhere nea rour footy club or the players.

Don’t post what was said.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Nixon.

Pickers is many things, but never seen him post the kind of diatribe RN does on a regular basis.

I believe Nixon had already had one twitter account nuked due to abusive behaviour. Go figure

bf is where it's at - concise, measured, logical, reflective, insightful footy talk...........always and forever.............

1bipdy.jpg

Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
bf is where it's at - concise, measured, logical, reflective, insightful footy talk...........always and forever.............

1bipdy.jpg
Particularly in the early hours of the morning. You can learn more then than at any other time.

On a different note, in the last 24 hours our home has been visited by an Eastern Skink Blue Tongue Lizard, a huge spider & a possum. The latter was no doubt hoping some of our paw paws or passionfruits were ripe. Sadly he was out of luck.

As for Ricky Nixon, how can one consistently behave like him & still have a foot in the footy industry?

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
Jeff Kennett is John Elliott reincarnated, his comments regarding night GF are piss funny to everyone except those at AFL house.

Only difference is he knows when it’s time to go, but the Hawks would need to be careful as they’re just about to start building a facility that will put them in an incredible amount of debt that is nowhere near their heartland.

Don’t want to be pissing off head office too much, we all know how that ends up!!

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Jeff Kennett is John Elliott reincarnated, his comments regarding night GF are piss funny to everyone except those at AFL house.

Only difference is he knows when it’s time to go, but the Hawks would need to be careful as they’re just about to start building a facility that will put them in an incredible amount of debt that is nowhere near their heartland.

Don’t want to be pissing off head office too much, we all know how that ends up!!

I honestly think Eddie is more like John Elliott in that regard, especially for making idiotic, offensive comments (he never copped enough flak for his pathetic joke comparing Adam Goodes to King Kong.

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Many in the media and BF are, rightly, recognising the devastating effect that GC's most recent injury plight might have on its upcoming season. Reality is that it is somewhat similar to what the Blues had to contend with last season; an issue that seems to have somehow been lost in the minds of some of those who cant see the Blues improving, massively, in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back