No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints have to "rebuild" Hannebery and he won't be playing anytime soon.

They are recruiting guru's.

Hannebery laughing all the way to the bank.
Sponsored rehab

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Saints have to "rebuild" Hannebery and he won't be playing anytime soon.

They are recruiting guru's.

Hannebery laughing all the way to the bank.

f95a89d664254a61aa670bad1dc74729.gif

Lace_Out

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
The real vanilla footballer got dropped by Essendon.
I think they have ruined him. I remember watching him a little while back, in a game against the Eagles, and I saw this kid winning the hard ball and feeding his teammates time and time again. I was genuinely in awe. Has gone backwards since then.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
They can get his face on a camera, and if they see him again bar his entry.

It's not actually all that difficult.
If he isn't a member that becomes the AFL and/or the MCC responsiblity though.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
If he isn't a member that becomes the AFL and/or the MCC responsiblity though.
Sure.

It depends on how much the AFL values its reputation as the family sport, and if they wish to give ground to soccer. We've already had an ugly brawl, and we've had multiple instances of racial abuses over the past few years; if they do not take this seriously, they're sitting on their hands while australian soccer will be perfectly happy to take the concerned mothers and their kids...

Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
We now await their actions in relation to the thug wearing the Tiggies jumper who was throwing punches after the game on Thursday night & who it would seem should have known better given his background.
I was pleased to read today that police have laid charges against this thug. If found guilty, a stretch in the slammer might be in order.

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I was pleased to read today that police have laid charges against this thug. If found guilty, a stretch in the slammer might be in order.
Too right, charge em and then tell the judges the community will not tolerate this s**t anymore. I don't want t see our great game become a version of Soccer:thumbsdown:

The snowball was formed about 18 months ago, it’s started rolling down the mountain and will just become bigger and bigger

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...for-a-tasmanian-afl-team-20190322-p516mb.html

I’ll say it again, Hawthorns plans for that way way oversized training ground nowhere near their heartland will make out like the legends stand on steroids. Incredibly risky imo
Not before the AFL pay $10M to a bunch of ponytailed dickweeds for a feasibility study that achieves *all......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back