No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a waste of talent

Had the world at his feet. Could have been anything.
Not just a waste of a talent. This is a life ruined by this obscene drug.
He’s a young man, in the prime of his life. You have to feel for him, and his family.

Boy could he run with the pill in hand, zig zagging when it wasn’t even necessary, to the untrained eye.
He could carve a track through the amazon and not come into contact with anything, any thing.
Genius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gutted about Yarran. Such talent and a sensitive soul wasted. Three years minimum. I hope he comes out better than he is going in.
Thankyou for your service to the football club that made us love you. Great to see Mick Malthouse and Judd as character references showing the club hasn't abandoned him.

100%....so sad to hear. Still a young man, and hopefully can change his life around.
Who could forget his 3 goals against WCE that night....we were a pretty exciting team back then, plenty of leg speed, and Yaz was right up there...

You look at these highlights (& there are many more) & it reminds you of what a buzz Yaz used to create when he got into the open with ball in hand. It is disappointing just how badly he has fallen off the rails.

Devastated to read this article about Chris Yarran. Loved watching this man with footy in hand. Unbelievable talent. In no way condoning the behaviour, but life just doesn’t deal the easiest of cards for some. Genuinely hope Chris can grow from the experience. Fair well. ..you still have the love of the Carlton footy club and many of it’s supporters!

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...me-meth-s-new-poster-boy-20190530-p51syx.html

Devastated to read this article about Chris Yarran. Loved watching this man with footy in hand. Unbelievable talent. In no way condoning the behaviour, but life just doesn’t deal the easiest of cards for some. Genuinely hope Chris can grow from the experience. Fair well. ..you still have the love of the Carlton footy club and many of it’s supporters!

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...me-meth-s-new-poster-boy-20190530-p51syx.html

Very sad. I have to say a white man in Victoria wouldn't have received anything like that sentence though.

Very sad. I have to say a white man in Victoria wouldn't have received anything like that sentence though.

Should read the papers more OAB, there are plenty in Victoria not receiving that kind of sentence, some are being brutally beaten with a wet lettuce leaf and sent back out into society pretty quickly.

It was Bucks who kept pushing Mick away. He wouldn't let him be in the coaches box with him, or even on the bench. Isolated him completely.
I know this for a fact.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back