No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
I'd argue, though, that that'd be an achievement of its own anyway.

We're bottom 4, with a s**thouse fixture (all Sunday afternoon games) and we're coming 6th for attendances having only played (of the sides that draw more crowd numbers than we have this season) Collingwood, Richmond and Essendon?

I'll take it. Plenty have been happy to write us off, to call the current circumstances creating a lost generation for Carlton, but it's always been bull.

The blue army will mobilise like the white walkers when we get it really right, it’ll be off the Richter scale when we win the next flag

Every other club will try their darndest to stop that from happening as it’ll be like having 25 on the field plus the umpires.....for a change!!

The blue army will mobilise like the white walkers when we get it really right, it’ll be off the Richter scale when we win the next flag

Every other club will try their darndest to stop that from happening as it’ll be like having 25 on the field plus the umpires.....for a change!!

Hate to be a spoiler … didn't end well for the white walkers......

SOWAH

Rookie
Aug 19, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Not too sure how accurate reddit is.

I think if you sort that list by home matches you get pretty much the same as the reddit stat. I reckon it was about 45,000 blues to about 15, 000 dees on the weekend too!
Games are going to be exciting once the on field stuff starts ramping up as well.

kick six and then miss the season!

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
from late 2010:

Gold Coast Suns concessions worry clubs

"Suns' list management chief Scott Clayton did nothing to quell the fears about the star-studded list it was building,
saying the club hoped to reward Ablett's move with several more premierships before his career finished."

"Having signed 12 17-year-olds in 2009, they then had nine of the first 15 picks in the 2010 draft."

Last edited:
Gold Coast Suns concessions worry clubs

"Suns' list management chief Scott Clayton did nothing to quell the fears about the star-studded list it was building,
saying the club hoped to reward Ablett's move with several more premierships before his career finished."
One club chief said Gold Coast was well-placed to dominate the next decade.

:$

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
Carlton has to vehemently oppose any concessions that are picks in the draft, they are in the exact same position we are because of incompetence.

They’ve let just as many players go as we have as well and have NEVER come stone motherless last.

Can’t wait to hear Whately agree with this view....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back