No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So let me get this straight ... those fuming the most are the drug cheat supporters ? ...
* supporters demanding west coast get pick one in this year's draft or next year's?

Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Montagna just raised some interesting points. Doesn't see how anything but urine could be handed forward ...

(Roughly ) "I got tested probably a dozen times. Each time they tap you on the shoulder then follow you around all training, in the rooms, everywhere until you can provide a sample. Then they are there while you "go" and you're almost naked "

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Montagna just raised some interesting points. Doesn't see how anything but urine could be handed forward ...

(Roughly ) "I got tested probably a dozen times. Each time they tap you on the shoulder then follow you around all training, in the rooms, everywhere until you can provide a sample. Then they are there while you "go" and you're almost naked "
I read an article about a dude in America who used a prosthetic penis to feed through someone else's wee wees. Only problem was, the prosthetic was white and he was black :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Man its tough watching Dunstall and Lyon on 360 talk about Spud

I lost my best mate suddenly around 10 years ago so can completely relate to how they're feeling and especially the language the are using (eg Dunstall saying he felt nothing for hours, just numb)

wouldn't wish it on anyone

I lost my best mate suddenly around 10 years ago so can completely relate to how they're feeling and especially the language the are using (eg Dunstall saying he felt nothing for hours, just numb)

Sorry to hear this Quazza

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Rioli’s have been plucking undeserved Norm Smith Medals out of their arses, since 1982 so a few millilitres of urine out of a fake willy should be a snap for them.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

I have had 4 close and personal friends of mine all pass away tragically young. The pain never really goes away completely, they still live on in my heart and my memories. And I do believe that someday, someplace, I will reunite with them again..

There have been moments when I have honestly felt like throwing in the towel, but I find myself that I owe Alex, Samantha, Lucy and and Casey to keep on fighting and try enjoy/appreciate every day and moment of life. Actually struggling a bit again these past few weeks, I don't like to dump my probs on my friends or family, so i have found calling lifeline has helped, and I am getting a lot of emotional nourishment seeing our Aussie Boomers doing so well at the World Cup in China

Would just like to encourage anyone else struggling to reach out and seek help I have also just started seeing a new therapist and she is fantastic. People do care (even if it's a stranger on the Lifeline or Beyond Blue phone lines.

I have had 4 close and personal friends of mine all pass away tragically young. The pain never really goes away completely, they still live on in my heart and my memories. And I do believe that someday, someplace, I will reunite with them again..

There have been moments when I have honestly felt like throwing in the towel, but I find myself that I owe Alex, Samantha, Lucy and and Casey to keep on fighting and try enjoy/appreciate every day and moment of life. Actually struggling a bit again these past few weeks, I don't like to dump my probs on my friends or family, so i have found calling lifeline has helped, and I am getting a lot of emotional nourishment seeing our Aussie Boomers doing so well at the World Cup in China

Would just like to encourage anyone else struggling to reach out and seek help I have also just started seeing a new therapist and she is fantastic. People do care (even if it's a stranger on the Lifeline or Beyond Blue phone lines.

Good onya mate ... hang tough brother, it gets easier with each passing year. PM me if you want and we can exchange numbers.

Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
In regards to Willie, its been reported that it was a fake urine. My question, if you have been on the gear, steroids or whatever he had, would it have been better to.

A) Refuse the drug test
or
B) Use fake urine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back