No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I think its worse. At least those two were able to have some kind of career.

This is more of a Neale Daniher situation (I'm referring to his playing career).
True with Schwarz, although I do not agree Menzel has had much of a career.
but unlike any of them McCartin has not even had a break through game in the few times he has played. Been really cruel luck. Still trying to get my head around even the next year is already gone for him. Life sometimes throws stuff that really tests you beyond what seems fair.

I think its worse. At least those two were able to have some kind of career.

This is more of a Neale Daniher situation (I'm referring to his playing career).
what did neale play, 80 odd games off the top? including the disaster at pp in 81 of course - an utter freak and so far ahead of his brothers it wasn't funny

Unfortunately yes
That’s just ****ed in the head.

Just what footy coverage needs, less diversity, more ex-players to talk about themselves and their careers. Plenty on the list of who needs to be let go from their high profile and we’ll paid gigs, Neroli ain’t one of them.

Ridiculous

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Just skimming other club boards to see what they are thinking coming into the draft period. Ummmmm...
Very glad to be a part of the Carlton family.
Freo folk are a bunch of whinging know nothings, still whining over draft failures of the past.
Hoopsters seem to think they can just go and get whoever they want and didn't get fleeced in the Hendo trade. EFA and they don't want Flanders because th e y think he is a cocky flog. Have they not noticed #35?
Brisbane think they are actually in a window, despite the easy draw and almost non-existent injury list.
* are just *.
Haven't done this much before; it's quite enlightening really.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
That’s just f’ed in the head.

Just what footy coverage needs, less diversity, more ex-players to talk about themselves and their careers. Plenty on the list of who needs to be let go from their high profile and we’ll paid gigs, Neroli ain’t one of them.

Ridiculous
Absolutely baffling decision

Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
Can’t believe Neroli got the sack from fox footy :mad:
There has been a number of very good people moved on from Fox Footy over the course of this year. Many of them working behind the scenes. It did impact on the quality of Fox Footy's coverage of games this year. Unfortunately Fox Footy was folded into Fox Sports this year to cut costs & many functions are being performed out of the Sydney office.

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton
what did neale play, 80 odd games off the top? including the disaster at pp in 81 of course - an utter freak and so far ahead of his brothers it wasn't funny

Club best and fairest at age 20. Club captain at age 21, but never led the team due to his knee injury. Horrible to see such a promising career ruined, just when it was taking off.

And to cap it off, a promising coaching career cut short by MND! :(

It's awful. Neale must wonder what he did in a previous life to be punished like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back