No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blutopia

All Australian
Nov 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Considering how many blokes work across networks, radio stations, newspapers etc, that is an absolute bullshit call from Fox.
I wasn’t on BF when Eddie left for Crows but I’m sensing similar disappointment to Neroli here MEB.

I’m with you though, she is up there with my favourites.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
I wasn’t on BF when Eddie left for Crows but I’m sensing similar disappointment to Neroli here MEB.

I’m with you though, she is up there with my favourites.
I'm disappointed, frustrated and slightly infuriated. Neroli is very talented and qualified, especially when compared to the bunch of jive turkeys still employed by Fox.

I'm disappointed, frustrated and slightly infuriated. Neroli is very talented and qualified, especially when compared to the bunch of jive turkeys still employed by Fox.
very frustrating but I am convinced she'll end up in a stronger position in her inevitable next role...………..

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
And yet Tom Morris is getting more airtime...

This is what i don't understand. At what point do the stations realise this isn't America and we don't respond at all well to the sensationalist style junk the "footy media" are dishing out with bottom feeders like Tom Morris & Tom Browne....... absolute flogs of the highest order. Yet someone who actually knows their stuff like Nezza gets the sack.......

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
From Mangrook's Facebook page. :(

I hope another network picks up the show.

72634813_10157722815837603_8380965109991735296_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back