No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the exodus continues........

the exodus continues........

Fantastic timing for this story, just as the younger players at Adelaide will be coming back from their break. Maximum disruption, please.

Hi. I'm not that tech savvy or aware how BF works... Appreciate many items posted, and not sure if I am posting in the correct spot. I got an 'alert' that a post I made in media thread earlier today had been moved to discussion thread (and I'm ok with that and get that). But I can't seem to find it. Have I missed it, and/or how do I find it...? Just about another article and GC approach to pick 9 regarding Papley and Martin trades. Thanks to anyone who can provide me an answer.

Hi. I'm not that tech savvy or aware how BF works... Appreciate many items posted, and not sure if I am posting in the correct spot. I got an 'alert' that a post I made in media thread earlier today had been moved to discussion thread (and I'm ok with that and get that). But I can't seem to find it. Have I missed it, and/or how do I find it...? Just about another article and GC approach to pick 9 regarding Papley and Martin trades. Thanks to anyone who can provide me an answer.

Thanks APH. Appreciate this. BTW, just want to send a general cheerio to all the mods. Really appreciate your work. BF Carlton is a mad mob (and I mean that affectionately) but at times we do teeter over the edge. So thanks for your time and efforts

Thanks APH. Appreciate this. BTW, just want to send a general cheerio to all the mods. Really appreciate your work. BF Carlton is a mad mob (and I mean that affectionately) but at times we do teeter over the edge. So thanks for your time and efforts
This sort of trolling belongs in the Mod bashing thread ...

Ooooooh, you were being serious ... carry on then

you get moved to another thread, most of my stuff she moves to the bin!

you get moved to another thread, most of my stuff she moves to the bin!
At least Numb3rs has the good manners to remove his own work.

Probably even sorts it into recycling and waste.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now the afl's "legal department" will be involved - this has to make things simpler............ermahgerd............

Last edited:
now the afl's "legal department" will be involved - this has to make things simpler............ermahgerd............

Just when you thought they couldn’t * the process any further ...

Well done Dishlickers.

Carlton next please, the sooner we wean ourselves off these vile, soul destroying machines for revenue the better..

For a club That is trying to reinvent itself as a community/family friendly club, its nigh on impossible for us to justify still using pokies revenue to help out our financss.

Time to cut them loose (and hopefully all ties with Bruce Matheison) MLG and Liddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back