No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the life of me, I’ll never understand why the person running the AFL is a ‘bad guy’.
Part of the Pantomime that is the greatest football code in the world

I grew up with it.

Mum was Jack Hamilton’s PA for 20 years.

So, she’s a married mother duking it out with every testosterone boofhead under the sun, defending her boss about the greatest game on earth.

Who spend 22 weeks shitcanning the game, then beg for grand final tickets.

Obviously this will be deleted by me.

But people talk equality in the workplace........my mum sat at the big table for 20 years.

On ability.
That made me laugh.

Good on your mum, some of those boys clubs could use a bit of a different perspective. Cutting through the bullshit is the trick

"Hawthorn has the highest poker machine revenue of all AFL clubs, raking in $24.7 million in losses by punters in 2018/19. As well as 75 machines at Vegas At Waverley Gardens, Hawthorn has a further 90 at West Waters Hotel in Caroline Springs. Football's dependence on slots has drawn criticism from community groups, with Collingwood, Geelong, Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs all committed to ditching pokies."
Blow up the pokies

you'll be fine - 1 ticket is easier to get than a group - these games as popular as they are never sell out - it's the mcg remember..........

you'll be fine - 1 ticket is easier to get than a group - these games as popular as they are never sell out - it's the mcg remember..........

Thank you.
i'd just never been to round 1 before so wasnt sure on popularity.

Book a ticket. Not worth leaving it, to too late.
Get one for a friend while you are at it.

Don’t want to leave getting two to too late either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the vast majority will be Tiggies supporters there for the unveiling of their latest premiership flag.
From chocolates to boiled lollies when we beat them.

Wonder if the food vendors will line up their microwaves for the ceremonial melt for all the Tigers members as they leave.

From chocolates to boiled lollies when we beat them.

Wonder if the food vendors will line up their microwaves for the ceremonial melt for all the Tigers members as they leave.
They might have to settle for pie-warmers. There is always plenty of those at the 'G'. It might take a bit longer for the membership cards to melt, but ultimately will end up with the same result.

They might have to settle for pie-warmers. There is always plenty of those at the 'G'. It might take a bit longer for the membership cards to melt, but ultimately will end up with the same result.
That’ll work. Tigers fans are a patient lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back