No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

OldBlueFan

Club Legend
Sep 23, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
It's interesting. I didn't look at it that way, and while it's not a view I share - I maintain I'd be a mite embarrassed to have gone off like that in the event of having lost a game, even with the stakes being as you say - you've given me a bit to think about there.

Dickhead's a bit harsh. Will edit my earlier post.
Fair play to you.

It's a shame that posts like this appear so rarely on fora like this one.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Genuinely interested in why?
Basically because I prefer waking up in the morining (years ago I would watch part of the GF marathon) and getting geared up for the GF that started at 2:30PM, watching the festivities from the early morning on TV. Last year had none of that and I think the TV broadcast started an hour before the first bounce.

myblueroan

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Get up
Remember it's GF day( if you even could sleep)
Pace around
Tutn on radio or tv ..the usual crap about other team winning.
Turn off
Pace around
Try and eat
But nerves have kicked in
Check your tickets a coupla hundred times
Waiting
Waiting...
By now it's around 8am
So...
Yeah
No thanks.

Last edited:

BlueTongue

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2009
The Void
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sam Walsh for Captain 2022
Dear Mods, my apologies in advance but I’m in my car and the BF app search sux bad...

Just wondering if there are any SuperCoach spots left (classic not draft) and can someone please move my post into the right thread.

I’m lower mid rung in SC skills but I’ll have a crack at any available spot if someone can send me a league code.

Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

SurreyBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
May 1, 2002
AFL Club
Carlton
Dear Mods, my apologies in advance but I’m in my car and the BF app search sux bad...

Just wondering if there are any SuperCoach spots left (classic not draft) and can someone please move my post into the right thread.

I’m lower mid rung in SC skills but I’ll have a crack at any available spot if someone can send me a league code.

Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have we opened this year's supercoach spots?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aphrodite

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

Adelaide is reportedly set to axe troubled forward Tyson Stengle by early next week.

Stengle was stood down in December after being pictured in front of a plate of an alleged illicit substance.
That followed a drink-driving incident in April, and being caught with an illicit drug alongside Brad Crouch in the Adelaide CBD in late September. The latter incident saw the AFL suspend Crouch, now at St Kilda, for two matches and Stengle for four.

DangerousD

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal

Jabba73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2009
Echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Vixens
So Max King was playing golf, got hit in the head which caused a mild concussion and he is now ruled out of Round 1 because of the 12 day concussion protocol.

St Kilda’s off season injury record has gone according to plan.
You didn’t need to try and run him over as well, we don’t play them round one.

Remove this Banner Ad