No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some of the horrid comments on the cows board are beyond the pale. Sure Gibbs will be remembered as a blue more than a crow but a 260 game player doesnt deserve to be abused like that.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app
It helps to remember who you're dealing with. Entitled tools who've never come to grips with the concept of losing.

Some of the horrid comments on the cows board are beyond the pale. Sure Gibbs will be remembered as a blue more than a crow but a 260 game player doesnt deserve to be abused like that.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app
They forget that they chased him, publicly ... before talking to us about a potential deal. Not his fault they then wouldn’t stump up the asking price when it would have made a difference to them.

Also not his fault the club imploded

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched a clip of the Gibba press conference. Fair to say he’s not at peace with his decision.

Has there been a player in the prime of his career, have a form slump like his over the last 2 years

He’s only 31!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just watched a clip of the Gibba press conference. Fair to say he’s not at peace with his decision.

Has been a player in the prime of his career have a form slump like his over the last 2 years

He’s only 31!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He made a life choice. If he stayed, he would be lambasted on here like Murphy for stealing games off kids. In the end, I hope he is contented in his life and at peace with his choice. Bryce is another one who deserves some football success.

Skinny was great but I'd love a couple of Hickmonts at the club presently
Hickmont such a crazy attack at the ball/player friggin nut loved his s**t, also a smart player too.. Lappin was silk, match winner that mark against *** in his first game for us, sat in the opposite top stand, ripper pickup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back