No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what his manager Gil McLachlan will have to say about that.

:rolleyes:
Wow.

Jeremy Cameron should have been axed ahead of him, if it’s based on form.

For what it’s worth, coniglio’s stats haven’t been too bad over the past few weeks — similar to crippa really. And it’d be like us dropping crippa now on form....

Something stinks up at GWS....

Wow.

For what it’s worth, coniglio’s stats haven’t been too bad over the past few weeks — similar to crippa really. And it’d be like us dropping crippa now on form....

Bit hard to crucify an ineffective coach now he has finally made a tough call, but reckon it starts at the top.

Didn't mind him as a player, as a coach he has them playing a boring style of footy that is wasting the talent at his disposal.

Wow.

There's more going on with Cripps. Talk he will head home once his contract is up next year. Goes against everything we have heard.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming from high up in the club.

I've never wanted anything to be more wrong.

Sad time for Gibbs (and by extension, me!). Wish he’d had more success. Appreciate what seemed like a very honest and genuine press conference.

Kudos to the Crows for bringing him in this week for a farewell match. Class.

I do love how it is always Carlton first when he thanks anyone, treated very poorly by the AFC, says it all when he thanks their doctors and Psychologists first before any player or coach

Adelaide supporters can cling onto Bryce Gibbs saying he’s been on worse camps at Carlton all they want (what else was he going to say as a member of the Crows and a microphone in his face?) but they really are a scumbag of a football club. He is retiring at such a young age and it is all thanks to that administration. He’s literally been pushed to this retirement when he could have played another 3 years at a proper club.

Weird cos goes against his ethics as he expresses them...the worth in sticking with and building a team so it means something.
The pure joy he expresses when we win
The obvious love and closeness of tje team for each other
So
If there is anything in it, for mine, it would have to be because it is best for his partner.

Weird cos goes against his ethics as he expresses them...the worth in sticking with and building a team so it means something.
The pure joy he expresses when we win
The obvious love and closeness of tje team for each other
So
If there is anything in it, for mine, it would have to be because it is best for his partner.
And if that’s the case then we can hardly begrudge it

I like how Adelaide had the decency to play him his farewell game in front of a Carlton home game, hopefully in front of a crowd who will cheer for him and so that he can end his career surrounded by the players he bled for, and the jumper he never truly took off.

They didn't have to do that.

Edit: That video hit me a lot harder than I thought it would.

You're always a Blue, Gibba. You were one of my favourites, and you always will be.

Last edited:
I like how Adelaide had the decency to play him his farewell game in front of a Carlton home game, hopefully in front of a crowd who will cheer for him and so that he can end his career surrounded by the players he bled for, and the jumper he never truly took off.

They didn't have to do that.
Edit: That video hit me a lot harder than I thought it would.
You're always a Blue, Gibba. You were one of my favourites, and you always will be.

Oh, shut up or you may make me ....you know.....:'(

Yesterday Kreuzer took up all our 'sook' stakes and today Gibbs made some of us at least, remind us of who he was to us.
I know....just stupid football, right? Funny that one of my fondest memories of Gibbs was of him throwing up int he background of an interview after a win.
Sometimes. it's the little things that leave the biggest and longest lasting impressions.

Oh, shut up or you may make me ....you know.....:'(

Yesterday Kreuzer took up all our 'sook' stakes and today Gibbs made some of us at least, remind us of who he was to us.
I know....just stupid football, right? Funny that one of my fondest memories of Gibbs was of him throwing up int he background of an interview after a win.
Sometimes. it's the little things that leave the biggest and longest lasting impressions.
Yeah. We see them as family I think. They are a part of our lives and in an accutely emotional way. They are also tied to certain times in our lives as well.
These two retirements hurt.

I would hate to lose the Champ but from what I’ve observed of Crippa its unlikely to be financial or “homesickness” reasons. His better half has been having troubles.

I have been concerned that he hasn’t been is usual self on field small things like complaining about free kicks etc and has seemed angry at times rather than just being brutal.

If its personal issues wouldn’t we be better to let him go this year? Sucks big time for us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back