No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Newman (@Origsmartassam) Tweeted:
What would you make of this? ‘You Cannot Be Serious’, tomorrow podcast. Will discuss. https://t.co/4shxbRNVXI

Interesting nickname he refers to himself as, also type of animal he thinks he would be.

Sam’s podcast discussion will be very interesting tomorrow.

Most people don’t give themselves their nicknames.

Who cares what animal he wants to be? Are there some animals off limits to certain sections of the population when asked that question?

Newman is another dinosaur that will try and make something of this, he is also a pantomime act looking for an audience.

What would you make of this? ‘You Cannot Be Serious’, tomorrow podcast. Will discuss. https://t.co/4shxbRNVXI

Interesting nickname he refers to himself as, also type of animal he thinks he would be.

Piss off.

He was being racially abused, of course he keeps that nickname so as not to cause trouble with the rest of the playing group.

Look at what else he says:

"I find it hard to say no"

He changed his name to Harry O'Brien to fit in as well. This is a very old thing and it isn't a gotcha card saying there is no racism against him.

If you're getting your morals from sam newman, good luck to you in life.

Most people don’t give themselves their nicknames.

Who cares what animal he wants to be? Are there some animals off limits to certain sections of the population when asked that question?

Newman is another dinosaur that will try and make something of this, he is also a pantomime act looking for an audience.
Dont disagree with what you’re saying, I can just see this getting messy tomorrow knowing what Sam can be like.

Piss off.

He was being racially abused, of course he keeps that nickname so as not to cause trouble with the rest of the playing group.

He changed his name to Harry O'Brien to fit in as well. This is a very old thing and it isn't a gotcha card saying there is no racism against him.

Don’t think Just Kreuzing was endorsing it, just pointing it out.

6000 and Eddie stepping down within days of each other???

tenor.gif

Nothing Sam Newman has ever said has been interesting.

Dont disagree with what you’re saying, I can just see this getting messy tomorrow knowing what Sam can be like.
Why would you listen? You can only be dumber and grubbier for doing so.

Why would you listen? You can only be dumber and grubbier for doing so.
Sometimes it helps you understand why you think the way you do is good or correct.

Ignoring him completely or pushing him underground to talk in echo chambers to the faithful mob also has consequences. Better it sees the light of day so the most dangerous or stupid parts can be addressed before they become something else.

Nothing Sam Newman has ever said has been interesting.

The same Sam Newman who dressed up in blackface to publicly impersonate and demean Nicky Winmar after he failed to appear on the Footy Show, would rather listen to rusty fingernails running down a chalkboard with heavy syringes stuck in my ears.

Piss off.

We can see whispers of how they used Lumumba's mental health issues in how they used Treloar's.

Makes one wonder if they should indeed be forthright with their club or the public with their struggles, if they can be used against you on some later date.

The same Sam Newman who dressed up in blackface to publicly impersonate and demean Nicky Winmar after he failed to appear on the Footy Show, would rather listen to rusty fingernails running down a chalkboard with heavy syringes stuck in my ears.

Yep, that Sam Newman. The same Sam Newman who’s thoughts on Covid lockdown was the least shitty thing he has ever said compared to all the other shitty things he has said over the last 30 years and it was totally shitty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes it helps you understand why you think the way you do is good or correct.

Ignoring him completely or pushing him underground to talk in echo chambers to the faithful mob also has consequences. Better it sees the light of day so the most dangerous or stupid parts can be addressed before they become something else.
Na let him an d Trump fade into obscurity

interesting how?

A sport where the intention is to make your opponent have a concussion vs a sport that has concussion as an unintentional outcome.....
I think Connor McGregor was damaged a long time ago
Collingwood press conference at 4:15.

The Age reporting Eddie has resigned effective immediately.
Eddie was cooked 3 years ago. He stayed on far too long. He is going to be remembered for all the wrong things including that appalling radio brain fade about Adam Goodes. People forget that a great champion was chased out of the game by a small group of racist supporters from all clubs. We have come a long way since the 70's when Glenn James, a great Aboriginal umpire who served for his racist country in Vietnam, was being called all sorts of filthy names by supporters of all clubs. You only have to see the crap Eddie has to endure every day, and the pain in his voice when he talks about it.

Even on the day when the report on the systemic racism at Collingwood was released, Eddie yet again showed his ignorance and stupidity by saying it was a great day for Collingwood.

Maybe not relevant but I would have written ”..... valued supporter of @CollingwoodFC“. “Fan“ kind of diminishes the ones who aren’t members like they are somehow less important to the football club.

There’s more to “support” than yelling profanity’s at a game of football, fan seems reasonable to me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pretty much this.
Would rather attend a James Hird lecture on vitamins and bike riding.
So... yeah. No thanks.

I think Connor McGregor was damaged a long time ago

Eddie was cooked 3 years ago. He stayed on far too long. He is going to be remembered for all the wrong things including that appalling radio brain fade about Adam Goodes. People forget that a great champion was chased out of the game by a small group of racist supporters from all clubs. We have come a long way since the 70's when Glenn James, a great Aboriginal umpire who served for his racist country in Vietnam, was being called all sorts of filthy names by supporters of all clubs. You only have to see the crap Eddie has to endure every day, and the pain in his voice when he talks about it.

Even on the day when the report on the systemic racism at Collingwood was released, Eddie yet again showed his ignorance and stupidity by saying it was a great day for Collingwood.
Given that I give you a lot of s**t, Moody, thanks for reminding me why listening to people I don't always agree with is profoundly worthwhile.

Never knew about Glenn James.

When Sam & Don discuss topics like these it is always interesting....

They will more than likely talk up a storm and would not be surprised to see both make silly or controversial comments and end up in all sorts of trouble again, standby....
If you say so.

Given that I give you a lot of sh*t, Moody, thanks for reminding me why listening to people I don't always agree with is profoundly worthwhile.

Never knew about Glenn James.
You could probably guess couldn't cha? The only bloke on the ground giving orders and he's aboriginal?

When Sam & Don discuss topics like these it is always interesting....

They will more than likely talk up a storm and would not be surprised to see both make silly or controversial comments and end up in all sorts of trouble again, standby....

Save your time...and listen to the podcast when they had the Whiz on instead. Absolutely hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back