No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwuce Lack-a-brainey has left the building, you would not have seen that coming ... would you?

See ya Bruce, will miss your contributions to #commenatorcalls this season, been a stalwart.

Hope Roving fu**knuckle isn’t being left in charge

Apparently it's James Brayshaw who will be takinf over Bruce's spot

images

I honestly would have preferred Lame Hame or even Basil.

Wish they could call Peter Landy our of retirement. He and the late great Drew Morphett were all my time.favourite footy callers.

Apparently it's James Brayshaw who will be takinf over Bruce's spot

images

I honestly would have preferred Lame Hame or even Basil.

Wish they could call Peter Landy our of retirement. He and the late great Drew Morphett were all my time.favourite footy callers.
Brayshaw has his share of cringeworthy moments, will get plenty of time to let them all out.

Brayshaw has his share of cringeworthy moments, will get plenty of time to let them all out.

I would have liked someone different/fresh blood, just seems like a cycle of the same entrenched 'boys club' at Channel 7.

Least Fox Footy (for all their faults) are not afraid to try our new faces/voices in the commentary and special comments team.

Bwuce Lack-a-brainey has left the building, you would not have seen that coming ... would you?

See ya Bruce, will miss your contributions to #commenatorcalls this season, been a stalwart.

Hope Roving fu**knuckle isn’t being left in charge
I wonder if they'll try to poach Whately or Huddo.

Just going to show how good the Bruce and Dennis era was in hindsight.
Someone with sharp wit like Dennis had would be welcome. Otherwise promote Bennett and lose B.T. with excuse of starting fresh. I'd love Huddo and Bennett. Start using Whately on Fox for commentary..getting complicated.
We need some new commentary blood. I vote Ferris gives it a whirl...or Titus O'Reilly maybe

Yep. For mine he's great. Still puts some emotion into it but actually knows the players names and can call the play without resorting to repetitive phrases or jokes (I guess they're meant to be funny?). No real bias on his part either, just listen to him call that game where Brisbane had the massive 52 points comeback over his beloved Geelong.

I'd be pretty happy with Huddo & Dunstall doing some big games (but I'd settle for them calling all of ours).

I wonder if they'll try to poach Whately or Huddo.

Hudson definitley, Whatley no thanks.
Wouldn't mind Derm back on special comments despite his colourful reputation, he actually knows what he is talking about, and I always enjoy his insights.

Heck I would take Dwayne 'oh baby' Russell over Brayshaw at this point. He has kind of grown on me hearing him commentate NBL games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone with sharp wit like Dennis had would be welcome. Otherwise promote Bennett and lose B.T. with excuse of starting fresh. I'd love Huddo and Bennett. Start using Whately on Fox for commentary..getting complicated.
We need some new commentary blood. I vote Ferris gives it a whirl...or Titus O'Reilly maybe
I liked your post for Bennett and Huddo but had to unlike it for Titus

I feel like I am the only one here who likes Derm 🤒🤒🤥
I do. Just don’t need him to explain it like I am three years old. Got it the first two times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back