No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
E7m2ygcUYAMVNQY

I have a sneaky suspicion Clarko will go North to Brions.

Possible that Fagan could do his old Head of Coaching or General Manager football job while Clarko coaches?

I would prefer to coach GWS than the Gold Coast if I was Clarko.

We get belted for poor development and lousey drafting and rightly so. Lethal reckons the AFL should pay the best coach of the modern era $2.5M to coach the ailing Suns. Would some kind soul run me a list of the compromised draft picks this ghastly Frankenstein monster has had since it's ridiculous inception? Cheers.

We get belted for poor development and lousey drafting and rightly so. Lethal reckons the AFL should pay the best coach of the modern era $2.5M to coach the ailing Suns. Would some kind soul run me a list of the compromised draft picks this ghastly Frankenstein monster has had since it's ridiculous inception? Cheers.
He won’t leave Melbourne. His boy is in Year 12, he won’t be uprooting. My guess he takes a year off, he is getting paid anyway, and does consulting/PD type work.

I said.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Malthouse ended up at the ABC. To think my 8 cents per day was paying for that p*ick makes me angry.
Take comfort in the idea that multiple times this year he's said something as an 'expert commentator' only to have the precise opposite occur moments later.

He's a name and a face people recognise these days. That's it.

Take comfort in the idea that multiple times this year he's said something as an 'expert commentator' only to have the precise opposite occur moments later.

He's a name and a face people recognise these days. That's it.

Just like 90% of media commentators. Not many are worth listening to.

I hope Jack Viney gets 4 weeks for his gutless act. Good to see the GCS players get in there and help out. If you want to change a club culture, rule one is that you protect your teammates and fly the flag.

Malthouse ended up at the ABC. To think my 8 cents per day was paying for that p*ick makes me angry.
Talking more generally about the ABC, and setting aside your political leanings, it has very limited funding and a charter to follow, WHY THE HELL are they still in the saturated media space of football???!!

Talking more generally about the ABC, and setting aside your political leanings, it has very limited funding and a charter to follow, WHY THE HELL are they still in the saturated media space of football???!!
Because there's a lot of Australia that doesn't get the majority of FM/AM radio, and the ABC has a duty to provide coverage to all Australians.

Feel for Lin Jong with wretched run with injury. Always seemed to play with a smile and love for the game. Wish him all the best for the future

Because there's a lot of Australia that doesn't get the majority of FM/AM radio, and the ABC has a duty to provide coverage to all Australians.
Then put these commercial stations on a special FM band for country and remote areas. You don't need to pay 1 billion per year for the ABC and their 6 TV stations and expensive inner-city palaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back