General AFL Discussion #7 - Carlton Supporters ONLY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector 7G

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Cameron Mooney is all over the radio atm. Any risk he could talk about a player, club, issue without turning it into the Geelong Show? Has to learn.

Tom Harley hasn't managed to do it in 3 years so I don't think Mooney is going to change any time soon.

With Ling in the media this year there is way too much banging on about Geelong.

marcmurphy#3

Team Captain
Nov 22, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Cam Mooney begins every sentence with, "At Geelong, we ...." and ends with something along the lines of "and that's why we're so great". He's 10 times worse than Ling and Harley.

Cam Mooney begins every sentence with, "At Geelong, we ...." and ends with something along the lines of "and that's why we're so great". He's 10 times worse than Ling and Harley.

Definitely and nothing in between, terrible commentator, adds nothing really

Does anyone know how our new website is progressing?
Any chance our injury list can take on this type format and detailing?

Scott Gumbleton Back Test

• Scott recently had surgery on his back after suffering reoccurring back spasms during the pre-season. He has been placed on the club's long-term injury list. Scott is progressing extremely well and is likely to make a return in four weeks.

pepalenko

rolling with my cronies
May 4, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, SanFransisco 49s, Yankees
Man i am sick of people using the word elite to describe players. Grigg just described Cotchin, Martin and Deledio as 'elite' on nine footy show. Good players, yes, but right now i'd only have Cotchin anywhere near that.

good to see brownless agreeing that the carlton midfield is better than geelongs and hawthorns

Meaningless really.

These guys just ebb and flow dependant on what they saw last.
Next week, it will be Hawthorn, the week after Geelong etc.
Some serious goldfish issues going on inside our media.

God forbid we lose next week, we'll hear Browless say something like: "The much touted Carlton midfield had no answer to the might of Essendon's"

Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Man i am sick of people using the word elite to describe players. Grigg just described Cotchin, Martin and Deledio as 'elite' on nine footy show. Good players, yes, but right now i'd only have Cotchin anywhere near that.

Tigers are back according to the Seven & Nein waffleathons this morning.

They beat Melbourne right?

against Melb everybody looks elite

with power cornes palmer scully brogan and ward playing I thought GWS might have been a bit better than this today
sounds like more Eagle fans than Giants fans in crowd

not sure if anybody cares but a Tiges poster posted this on Melb board

Fugly:
Seeing Fevola in the Richmond president's luncheon room in jeans and thongs.

all class is Fev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back