No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
b4b4ff7ddd0592c7b010e17aa00399630c9bf524.jpg

When did people start requesting trades to certain clubs? I'm so over it - they should go to which ever club gives the best deal ffs.

I'm so over the power the players hold above everything atm. It's essentially Free Agency for kids that have been in the system a couple of years.
It needs to be fixed. It's correct to describe it as Free Agency. The clubs losing young players should have the right to match the offers.

Fox Footy are currently showing the "Kabaddi World Cup" Live... Australia (with Campbell Brown as captain) vs India.

I have no words ! It is the strangest, most bizarre "sport" I have ever seen. Seriously, I turned on to watch some footy, and this World Cup of ..... I just don't know what it is, was on.

If you haven't seen this, check it out. It's... It's... I really don't know what it is.

Fox Footy are currently showing the "Kabaddi World Cup" Live... Australia (with Campbell Brown as captain) vs India.

I have no words ! It is the strangest, most bizarre "sport" I have ever seen. Seriously, I turned on to watch some footy, and this World Cup of ..... I just don't know what it is, was on.

If you haven't seen this, check it out. It's... It's... I really don't know what it is.

Never heard of it Coach. What's the general gist of it?
(Can't be too complicated if Campbell Brown is captain!:p)

Had a look on youtube. You're right Coach, most bizarre. Reminds me of a B&S Ball.

I just

I just googled it and watched a few highlights, it's like a comedy act. What an odd so called sport,its hilarious! !

Essendon's midfield full of holes? I mean, look, half their players are full of holes, but their midfield group is pretty strong.

Heppell, Merrett, Parish, Watson, Zaharakis, Goddard, plus guys like Francis, Langford and Laverde being developed.

I reckon Darling would be a good option for them - he'd need a (physically) stronger defender to mind him, which frees Daniher up a bit more, and allows Hurley to play as a third tall or spend time down back without weakening the forward line too much. Pick 12 still gets them a quality player, as well, it's not a "late pick" by any stretch of the imagination.
30 jabs a month for 12 months...you'd be full of holes too..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never heard of it Coach. What's the general gist of it?
(Can't be too complicated if Campbell Brown is captain!:p)
I really can't describe it KP, you have to see it. It's kind of like a cross between ring a ring a Rosie, chasey, ballroom dancing and British bulldog...

I really can't describe it KP, you have to see it. It's kind of like a cross between ring a ring a Rosie, chasey, ballroom dancing and British bulldog...

I need to tell you, I was ranked 4th in Australia in ring a ring a rosie so I dare say it must be a pretty decent game.

I need to tell you, I was ranked 4th in Australia in ring a ring a rosie so I dare say it must be a pretty decent game.
4th???? Why would you even mention that? No wonder you didn't make the Australian Kabaddi team....

When I was watching it, I have to say, the term "pretty decent game" did not come to mind...

4th???? Why would you even mention that? No wonder you didn't make the Australian Kabaddi team....

When I was watching it, I have to say, the term "pretty decent game" did not come to mind...

:( I was ranked 2 in Pool Pony if that brings my credibility back....

kabaddi trades now........fmd.........
It's a discussion worth having thy, we got trounced by India, and Campbell Brown is our captain... The list is deplorable.
We need a rebuild, and we need it now...

Some of our hand holding techniques looked amateurish.... I think the coach needs to go also..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back