No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to all the moronic sycophants on radio wanting Watson to keep his Brownlow on the account that he's a "good bloke" and that he "didn't mean to do it". Even Neil Mitchell is in that camp.
I am inclined to think that the AFL will let him keep it, as a final **** you to WADA. I actually don't mind that. If he keeps the toxic medal it is proof that he is not the good bloke everyone thinks he is, and a reminder that he is, as CAS made clear, both a cheat and a liar.

Cheats. Officially. Forever.

There is a God.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have literally paid no attention until now, so forgive me if this is a stupid question...

But WTF are the Wobbles doing giving Wells - a 31 year old with Jarrad Waite like durability - a 3 year deal?

Did I take acid or something?

I have literally paid no attention until now, so forgive me if this is a stupid question...

But WTF are the Wobbles doing giving Wells - a 31 year old with Jarrad Waite like durability - a 3 year deal?

Thank you.

I could maybe understand 2 years - you gotta pay overs sometimes - but 3 years is just bash!t crazy given his age and injury rap sheet.

Clearly Buckley's last throw of the dice to play finals and save his coaching career ...

Good question. Reminds me of Norf's top-ups in recent seasons for a full on tilt. Surely the Pies don't rate their chances that high yet? Who knows with that lot.

Ps. To my post above...

Apparently the Wells deal is 2 years with an option for the 3rd...bit better.

He's averaged 10 games a year the past three...more durable before then, playing most games. Still seems a big risk to me.

Plus North are to receive pick 31

We got jack shyte for Waite !

Monga was on guessen and made a statement re watson losing the Brownlow.. stopped short of saying watson thought he was talking steroids lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Essendon* fans still can't understand this!

Ings: "The AFL rules are very clear - the final ultimate and binding decision under the AFL rules is by the CAS. That is the final outcome."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back