No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL announces Hird to present Norm Smith mid-week that they know a massive sex scandal is about to hit them.

They then announce said sex scandal on Friday before the footy swamps their tawdry news.

Pathetically transparent attempt to manipulate the news cycle.

I don't think the press conference was necessary, all it has done is brought further embarrassment to the families. However, I can understand the sackings resignations. A relationship between an executive and an intern or a junior employee is fraught with danger to the business.

You are spot on Mamma

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope this doesn't come across as inappropriate - but is this really a news story?

It's just a question and don't ever be afraid to ask because....it may not be appropriate.

At a distance this feels like it wasn't a story but now will be. Can't figure out the motives of all the naming and shaming, but someone must have thought this through better than we can............surely.

AFL announces Hird to present Norm Smith mid-week that they know a massive sex scandal is about to hit them.

They then announce said sex scandal on Friday before the footy swamps their tawdry news.

Pathetically transparent attempt to manipulate the news cycle.

Yep absolutely... the Kremlin needs a clean out

It's just a question and don't ever be afraid to ask because....it may not be appropriate.

At a distance this feels like it wasn't a story but now will be. Can't figure out the motives of all the naming and shaming, but someone must have thought this through better than we can............surely.

Rupert owns it now

Click away voyeurs.

Advertising dollars at stake.

Is there not a suggestion that these 'men' used their seniority within these relationships, hence the term 'inappropriate'? If that is the case, then these women may have felt some pressure to engage in these relationships. That could make them victims. It would be worth reserving judgement on all concerned until, and only if you have to, we are given more and more information we as joe public do not need...

Any woman that sleeps with married men is not classy and imo deserves all they reap as do cheating married men.

I know that's not sisterhood but ffs there are 1000s of single dudes out there.
Yes I've been cheated on and it ******* hurts
I agree !its a pissweek lowlife act ..

Is there not a suggestion that these 'men' used their seniority within these relationships, hence the term 'inappropriate'? If that is the case, then these women may have felt some pressure to engage in these relationships. That could make them victims. It would be worth reserving judgement on all concerned until, and only if you have to, we are given more and more information we as joe public do not need...
Im my opinion there is no justifaction or excuse possible ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back