No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to our ammos prelim yesterday.

Amazing game. 5 goals to nil against us in the first 15 minutes but we hit the front with 30 seconds to go in the last quarter and hung on to win.

Haven't been more invested in a game all year , that includes the win over the Hawks.
wut?

Geez the afl look after box Hill.

Vickery knocks out a player and gets 2 weeks meaning he will miss the grand final

AFL steps in say there was an administration error and give him 1 so he can play should they make the grand final.

Vickery is a pathetic thug and shouldn't be allowed to play in a grand final

Vickery knocks out a player and gets 2 weeks meaning he will miss the grand final

AFL steps in say there was an administration error and give him 1 so he can play should they make the grand final.

Admin error .. riiight

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Is it any wonder Glen Archer had a sook after being convicted for assault at his sons football match, people in the AFL Industry have no conception about doing the time after doing the crime.

:rolleyes:

Will probably be his last game, any chance he plays within the rules?

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Josh Schache situation is interesting, refusing to play NEAFL final, He may still get back to Victoria yet via a trade...

Is he actually refusing to play in the final? That's really, really poor form...doing a McCarthy/Balic, surely he's gone.

Brisbane themselves wouldn't put up with that behaviour and would probably trade him out on their own free will...they're starting to build have have some talented youngsters who seem invested and dedicated to Brisbane, don't want players like Schache upsetting that.

TBH seems like a bit of a Jaksch type...there was a story that he's a shy guy and doesn't really get along with the other players.

Apr 22, 2008
Mamba Style !!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakers
Is he actually refusing to play in the final? That's really, really poor form...doing a McCarthy/Balic, surely he's gone.

Brisbane themselves wouldn't put up with that behaviour and would probably trade him out on their own free will...they're starting to build have have some talented youngsters who seem invested and dedicated to Brisbane, don't want players like Schache upsetting that.

TBH seems like a bit of a Jaksch type...there was a story that he's a shy guy and doesn't really get along with the other players.
Yeah thought there was a bit more to this story when I first heard about it, Reckon he will be traded also as I cant see Fagan tolerating that.

This on one thing that makes me feel very nervous about on boarding this guy ....

CONDITIONAL.

Sep 10, 2016
WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Is it any wonder Glen Archer had a sook after being convicted for assault at his sons football match, people in the AFL Industry have no conception about doing the time after doing the crime.

:rolleyes:

Love how Archer said he would accept the courts decision....and then appealed the decision.
Very James Hird of him.

TD2010

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Love how Archer said he would accept the courts decision....and then appealed the decision.
Very James Hird of him.
I'm at his junior club and I can tell you people p*** in his pocket all the time, from the committee down. "It's only 'cause you have a profile", etc. Can really see how it happens , that everyone else is to blame whilst their actions are glossed over. Not a good look.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back