No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is one of those moments i wont forget, like touhys first goal and bootsma's debut.
This is something I won't forget...

[YOUTUBE]lbp7CxP1mAk[/YOUTUBE]

Buckley would weigh 70 kgs wringing wet, yet he nailed it from AAMI's dead pocket where players usually miss. The worst side for a right footer.

:thumbsu:

Oddly enough I was present for all three of those.

In fact I'm one of the fans in the Dale clip
there are just those little moments in football you always remember and they are 3 from more recent years for sure.

you had to be there to exp[experience them or else its not the same.

Ryder re-signed for four years. Two or three years max for our players thanks.

Wondered why he had been at the top of his game thus far this year. This explains it. In all seriousness, as good as he has been four years is a dreadfully long time to commit to anyone not in the top handful of players in the league (in any sport) so I agree with you General. Three if they're a young gun coming into their prime or a club stalwart (we're talking the likes of Simmo, Jamo, etc. here) otherwise two. If they're worth more at the end of their contract then the club would surely compensate them as such.

Crappola is the word for it.

They are trying to talk seroius footy now with Damien Barrett. How am I ment to take it serious though when he is dressed up like Gilligan?

Hell, thank god i turned it off....when that idiot newman came out as herman munster, absolute garbage, big egos .. The whole thing has truly run its race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

must say 360 and footy teams on fox is enough for me

Been tempted to get Fox purely for their better footy shows. .. Mangrook is one of my personal favourites, too bad it clashes with 10s attempt as that is not bad either. .. I prefer the low ego count of Mangrook though. ..

Been tempted to get Fox purely for their better footy shows. .. Mangrook is one of my personal favourites, too bad it clashes with 10s attempt as that is not bad either. .. I prefer the low ego count of Mangrook though. ..

Both the One Show and Marngrook are repeated.

Marngrook is repeated at 12.50am, and The Game Plan is repeated at midday

Watch 360, or league teams or the game plan. I don't know why people still think there are going to be huge match discussions on TFS.

The show is classed as light entertainment for a reason. Some people obviously take life too seriously.

Im all for light entertainment Wooks...if only the footy show was still entertaining or still funny. Watch the NRL footy show after and laugh almost all the way through. AFL footy show has just lost it though.

Oh and im probably the least serious person you could meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back