Oppo Camp General AFL Discussion - Opposition posters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Walsh will get the rising star though at the end of the year. :drunk:

Two horse race between Rozee and Walsh... yet stack is rated higher than both of them
What a joke

Two horse race between Rozee and Walsh... yet stack is rated higher than both of them
What a joke
Rozee and Walsh could barely play another decent game again this season and they’ll still go 1/2. Stupid biased award that just pays lip service to “the system”.
I just like to see our young talent rewarded with a well deserved nomination and we struggle to even get that!

Bevo took Barrett a peg or two in his presser

Beveridge said public scrutiny from media commentators in the game had played a role in Boyd deciding to walk away from the game. “There is no doubt that that was part of it,” Beveridge said.
“It gave nasty individuals leverage to go down that track. I think it compounded because of the scrutiny around it whether or not the worth reconciled to his output and the period of time.
“There is no doubt that I thought there was people too hard and too keen to scrutinise and drag him down. They know who they are — one in particular.
“That just shows a sheer lack of conscience and drive to be nasty and that will never be forgiven by anyone at our football club.
That’s a real shame because that’s a choice that a certain journalist might make. It’s just a window into that person’s soul and how black that soul is. That’s always been really, really disappointing.
“I’ve continually defended him and stood up for him and supported him and even when we knew internally that things weren’t right there was no way we were going to let anyone know the struggles that he was going through. He was doing everything that he could to play footy for our football club.”

Sheesh that’s a massive kick in the nuts Bevo has given Barrett there. I can’t be ****** looking up the history but there’s clearly some bad blood that wont be resolved.
Bevo can’t stand him think he almost belted him one night

Won’t get a chance to watch later - is it a good one? Chimp is usually in top form
It is a good one.

Cotchin is his usual self and even Lynch is a lot more relaxed than he’s been in the past. They bounce off each other quite well imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a good one.

Cotchin is his usual self and even Lynch is a lot more relaxed than he’s been in the past. They bounce off each other quite well imo.

I reckon the club will bring him out of his shell. It’s one of the things I love about the skipper is how he’s relaxed into being his own man and that’s bringing it out of his team mates. True leadership.

Leon Cameron stopped him

The campaigner

Man bevo would of belted the s**t out of him
Has the old school campaigner about him especially after a couple of tinnies

Man bevo would of belted the **** out of him
Has the old school campaigner about him especially after a couple of tinnies

And a couple losses at the TAB after a bad parma

What did everyone make of the dangerous tackle last night from Jetta?

Pinned the Melbourne players arms and hit his head on the ground stunning him.

He stood up and fell over and had to go off.

Melbourne player did come back on though

Its a rigged Chook lotto with the mro but a brownlow is a get out of jail free card unless you're a brownlow medallist covered in tatts.

Given how the Rising Star weekly nominations are usually picked, I don't have an issue with Shai, off one excellent week, not being picked.
Yes & No.Miers got the nod because he's been consistent.No problem.Think it was back in the rnd where the West Coast kid kicked 5 once again no problem while Stack had another good game.What i do have a problem is with in both cases Sydney Stack should have got a nomination because of being consistent his all of his 3 games like Miers and Bolton's 4 goals very similar to the Wce kids output.

Could get a week. Could get a Nobel peace prize. Whatever Chrisso spins on the wheel of fortune.
What could also happen is the AFL will tick off the holding the ball decision as correct then give Jetta 2 weeks.

I thought it was a disgusting tackle and couldn’t believe the Melbourne player didn’t get a free kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back