Oppo Camp General AFL Discussion - Opposition posters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

They should be keeping focused on the morons who get into petty brawls, e.g those cowards who bashed the disabled bloke. Who cares about harmless **** like this.

I’m convinced they are trying to turn it into tennis where eventually we’ll only be allowed to clap when someone scores.
I have no sympathy for that bloke. Everyone there says he was being an antagonizing * all day and then finally went whack and smashed the blokes drink out of his hand. Bloke jumped him which is obviously not on and some people yelled out about his disability and the bloke backed off and apologized, had no idea.
People in the area say the disabled guy has shocking form and has been in trouble countless times.
I went to school with a kid just like it he was disabled and used it to advantage in as far as being an absolute ******** to anyone and everyone without fear of retribution, occasionally he’d get an unsuspecting person who’d retaliate even verbally and then bang.. he’d cry foul and they’d be in all sorts.
* he was a campaigner of a bloke.

I don't think Brad Scott lasts past the bye weekend.
Cant see him bothering to be honest.
Wonder who will be interim coach and who will be the coach going forward.
Roos fans? Would be interested to hear your opinions.

I have no sympathy for that bloke. Everyone there says he was being an antagonizing **** all day and then finally went whack and smashed the blokes drink out of his hand. Bloke jumped him which is obviously not on and some people yelled out about his disability and the bloke backed off and apologized, had no idea.
People in the area say the disabled guy has shocking form and has been in trouble countless times.
I went to school with a kid just like it he was disabled and used it to advantage in as far as being an absolute ******** to anyone and everyone without fear of retribution, occasionally he’d get an unsuspecting person who’d retaliate even verbally and then bang.. he’d cry foul and they’d be in all sorts.
**** he was a campaigner of a bloke.
That *head is a serial pest.
Has some serious issues.
No sympathy at all.

I don't think Brad Scott lasts past the bye weekend.
Cant see him bothering to be honest.
Wonder who will be interim coach and who will be the coach going forward.
Roos fans? Would be interested to hear your opinions.
All but confirmed is it that Brad Scott is gone?

All but confirmed is it that Brad Scott is gone?
has agreed to stay to the end of the season but those in the know are saying this will be his last game.
Guess who they play next week?

Apparently Rhys Shaw will take over.
Looking forward to it happening next week so the conspiracy theorists say it’s because they are playing us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no sympathy for that bloke. Everyone there says he was being an antagonizing **** all day and then finally went whack and smashed the blokes drink out of his hand. Bloke jumped him which is obviously not on and some people yelled out about his disability and the bloke backed off and apologized, had no idea.
**** he was a campaigner of a bloke.

He's disabled and has clear mental issues. Hitting him under any circumstance is just shithouse. 99.5% of people would just laugh it off.

He's disabled and has clear mental issues. Hitting him under any circumstance is just shithouse. 99.5% of people would just laugh it off.
Bloke didn’t know he was disabled and from all reports nobody ever laughs it off because he’s a * head.

How does ablett get out of this one?

Punched Miles in the jaw.

Flushed him.

I want to make a joke about Milesy being an ex-Richmond player so Gaz will get off, but seriously something has got to be done about him. MRO really just needs to suspend him and Geelong need to not contest it, have him sit on the sidelines for a week, maybe he’ll think twice next time before he does it.

I want to make a joke about Milesy being an ex-Richmond player so Gaz will get off, but seriously something has got to be done about him. MRO really just needs to suspend him and Geelong need to not contest it, have him sit on the sidelines for a week, maybe he’ll think twice next time before he does it.
Make it 2 :p
I agree totally. A message needs to be sent that he needs to stop throwing his fists and elbows around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back